Best pants for Iowa bowhunting

I have a list of pants that I’m interested in for hunting from a tree stand and ground blind in Iowa for whitetails. Looking at some lighter weight pants that can double as outerwear earlier in the season and then once the weather gets colder I can wear them under my Sitka Stratus pants. Looking at solid dark earth color in all of them. Open to other pants as well just looking for a good pant that will last long

List of the pants that I’m currently looking at buying:

Kuiu Attack pants
Kings camo preacher 2.0
Sitka mountain pants
First lite corrugate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
I have the KUIU Attack pants and need to by 3 more pairs. Had them for like 5 years now and wear them around town and hunting from tree stands to New Zealand mountains. I wear them early season in the Dakotas and MN sitting in the tree. Through most of oct unless we get a cold snap I just through various weights of long johns under them.

The flexibility in them makes them nice to wear later in the season also under bibs. I have no experience with the other pants you listed however.

I live in Iowa, I wear the attack pant a lot as well as my Carhartt brush pants. To be honest it doesn't matter much as long as they can stand up to bark, brush, and briars. For the bottom half of my body I go all year, Sept-Jan, with a 3-piece system of heavyweight merino long johns, attack pants, and a plythal full-rut insulated bib. That will get me from opening day of dove all the way to the last day of late muzzleloader.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

OP
C
I have the KUIU Attack pants and need to by 3 more pairs. Had them for like 5 years now and wear them around town and hunting from tree stands to New Zealand mountains. I wear them early season in the Dakotas and MN sitting in the tree. Through most of oct unless we get a cold snap I just through various weights of long johns under them.

The flexibility in them makes them nice to wear later in the season also under bibs. I have no experience with the other pants you listed however.

That was my plan was to layer under them with a good merino base layer once it started getting colder

OP
C
I live in Iowa, I wear the attack pant a lot as well as my Carhartt brush pants. To be honest it doesn't matter much as long as they can stand up to bark, brush, and briars. For the bottom half of my body I go all year, Sept-Jan, with a 3-piece system of heavyweight merino long johns, attack pants, and a plythal full-rut insulated bib. That will get me from opening day of dove all the way to the last day of late muzzleloader.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Nice. I ended up going with my gut and ordering the attack pants so hopefully I got the size correct lol