Best Pants Under $100

Looking for an all-purpose pair of pants for hunting. I hunt in California and it's typically hot, but we do get rain (and it pays to go chase storms that send the deer migrating) so I'm looking for something lightweight and water-resistant -- not necessarily waterproof. No cotton, the lighter the better though I know this is a tall order already. I don't have any allegiance to particular camo patterns but want some kind of breakup, not a solid.

Thanks!

H80Hunter

WKR
They don’t get a ton of hype but the Duluth trading Flexpedition are one of my favorites. Otherwise the standard answers of Eddie Bauer Guides, Prana Zion, Wrangler stretch something or the other.

BriderLV

FNG
I have been looking at the Kings Camo Ridge pants seem good for the price but have not used them just checked them out at local shop. If you are Mil/veteran/LEO/First responder then have great discounts through Guidefitter otherwise they are around $100.

Hoodie

WKR
They don’t get a ton of hype but the Duluth trading Flexpedition are one of my favorites. Otherwise the standard answers of Eddie Bauer Guides, Prana Zion, Wrangler stretch something or the other.

My girlfriend has a pair of the women's Flexpedition and loves them. They look like a solid option.

I'd also second the Wrangler ATG stretch nylon pants. They're great for the money.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer the Prana Zions but if you want camo, the Wrangler Outdoor Pant comes in a basic camo pattern. I don't mind solids on my pants when hunting and prefer the Zions but the Wranglers are a great pant especially for the price.
Wrangler Pant-Walmart-$22

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
Skre hard scramble. Great pants u can get good sales on them. Worth a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtrkyman

WKR
Prana, I find em on sale and don't think I have spent over 50 bux for them, I wear them every day also. they have a camo pattern out now, actually looks quite good!

chocolab

Lil-Rokslider
Eddie Bauer guides will shed light water for a while, fades after a couple of washes though.

Yes, And although I really like them and they are durable, they are not great in the heat in my opinion. I feel my legs sweating awful when it's hot or ur working hard. Kuiu attacks in the classified is a good option

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Skre unita early season pants for hot weather. They’re around $100 on sale. Big vents, lightweight, my only wish is the cut was closer to prana zions.

Otherwise the prana zion are an amazing pant, especially on sale.

I used to like the Eddie Bauer pants but find they are sweaty and hot as chocolab said. For the price the Pranas are a better pant In my opinion.

Rei Activator pants for $99. Ive hunted and hiked many miles in them. I have one pair that have seen a lot of service and they’ve held up for five years with little sign of wear.