Best Pants Under $100

I prefer the Prana Zions but if you want camo, the Wrangler Outdoor Pant comes in a basic camo pattern. I don't mind solids on my pants when hunting and prefer the Zions but the Wranglers are a great pant especially for the price.
Wrangler Pant-Walmart-$22
I spent 3weeks in the Wrangler pants chasing elk. Love the pants and the price. Couple observations 1) weeds,seeds,sticktights all seem to adhere to the material more so than the high end( first lite, sitka, kuiu) pants 2. ) I have always had problems with pack pushing waist band down so pants are 1/2 way off my butt. Did not have much of an issue with the Wrangler's 3) cargo pocket zippers do not seem very heavy duty. They never broke but I was very careful with them

Bump79

WKR
Skre unita early season pants for hot weather. They’re around $100 on sale. Big vents, lightweight, my only wish is the cut was closer to prana zions.

Otherwise the prana zion are an amazing pant, especially on sale.

I used to like the Eddie Bauer pants but find they are sweaty and hot as chocolab said. For the price the Pranas are a better pant In my opinion.
How do these fit?

CGC

FNG
I agree with some of the others who like the Eddie Bauer guide pro pants. I like their fit much better the the wrangler atg pant. I got some wrangler atg pants for Christmas and they are a little to tapered down at the bottom of the pant leg for me. I feel like I'm wearing my sister's pants or something.

I also looked at Zion pants but they had only one pocket on the side. I don't know if thats a big deal for you but I got used to the two pant pockets on the guide pro.

And like other have stated you can find them on sale, I bought mine for under 50 dollars.

I really like these pants . Use them for work, hiking and hunting, all year long. Don't know if I would like another kind of pant as much as these, but I'm willing to try other's.

Bump79

WKR
They are loose. They run tight so I order a size up. They are definitely not tight along the legs.
Haha I'm a little confused.. I'm typically a 33x32 with I'd say normal legs. Should I stay normal size or size up?

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Haha I'm a little confused.. I'm typically a 33x32 with I'd say normal legs. Should I stay normal size or size up?
Lol my bad.

So they run small for me. I normally am a 34 and went to 36 in these.

What I meant by normal legs is these are a loose pant in that they are not cut tight like joggers or some of the kuiu Sitka style pants. They’re a boot cut and the same all the way down.