WTB Best place to get a AnTi action?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If I am looking for an AnTi action where should I be looking or where is the best place to get in line for one?

Any other actions in the same weight I could be looking for?

Brianb3

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Defiance. Call em. Evolved ballistics can too. Most builders can too. SAS TSC etc

Expect your action to hit full term at 39 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dcrafton

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I am looking for an AnTi action where should I be looking or where is the best place to get in line for one?

Wyoming, UGE.
He had them in stock a couple of weeks ago.

Brianb3

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mines coming direct and headed to sas short action customs. I tried to shorten the leadtime but everywhere I called at the same answer is ordering direct from defiance

They were at 37 weeks in late July early August

Dcrafton

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What are you looking for, (long, short).
My smith usually has some.
Great action but I won’t use them. I would go with Lone Peak all day long.

OP
MuleyFever
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wyoming, UGE.
He had them in stock a couple of weeks ago.

Do you know of them at all? We were looking at them at work today but it seamed fishy they had so many.

What pushes you away from the Defiance?

Dcrafton

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a great action, but I’ve got 3 builds already and if I build another I’m going to the top (Lone Peak) and they are built in Utah.
In the PRS that I shoot in, lone peak is highly spoke of from quality, smoothness, and everything else with great customer service as well.
I’ve handled them and hands down the way I will go.
The guy in Evanston is a smith in Wyoming, he dose quality work.

Brianb3

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
They are a great action, but I’ve got 3 builds already and if I build another I’m going to the top (Lone Peak) and they are built in Utah.
In the PRS that I shoot in, lone peak is highly spoke of from quality, smoothness, and everything else with great customer service as well.
I’ve handled them and hands down the way I will go.
The guy in Evanston is a smith in Wyoming, he dose quality work.

What evidence do you have that lone peak is superior to defiance and the anti. And which action are you saying is better. Just curious.

onetohunt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got one ordered through Buckeye Optics , he is a sponsor on here. Give Josh a call or send him a pm and he is very good about getting back to you. From what i have found out, Anti and Anti X's will take a little while on the production line.

Dcrafton

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What evidence do you have that lone peak is superior to defiance and the anti. And which action are you saying is better. Just curious.

Please don’t misunderstand what I’m saying.
Defiance makes great actions and you would be thrilled with it. But I shoot more than a lot of people and not as much as others. I will shoot close to 3000 rounds from one rifle a season of PRS competition. I have owned a few different actions and have shot many. Once you shoot side by side hundreds and hundreds of rounds running and gunning you will most likely agree with me that Lone Peak is just better. Once again Defiance makes great actions and most people will agree but try a Lone Peak for around 1000 rounds running and gunning and you will see.
Just my 2 cents…

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Bugholes.com/Southern Precision Rifles usually has a few in stock. They'll barrel it for you too, Greg does great work and good turnaround times.

warrbuk

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
ANTI X's in stock in LA magnums

Brianb3

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Please don’t misunderstand what I’m saying.
Defiance makes great actions and you would be thrilled with it. But I shoot more than a lot of people and not as much as others. I will shoot close to 3000 rounds from one rifle a season of PRS competition. I have owned a few different actions and have shot many. Once you shoot side by side hundreds and hundreds of rounds running and gunning you will most likely agree with me that Lone Peak is just better. Once again Defiance makes great actions and most people will agree but try a Lone Peak for around 1000 rounds running and gunning and you will see.
Just my 2 cents…

I own two lone peak Ti’s. Have an anTi on order. Just curious on your thoughts.

Brianb3

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Magnum medium action for a 7 saum is what I am thinking but the 7 sherman short on a short action looks interesting.

That what I’m waiting on my XM for as well. Throated for a 180s. What stock are you looking at.

OP
MuleyFever
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That what I’m waiting on my XM for as well. Throated for a 180s. What stock are you looking at.

Haven't got that far yet. Waiting for my 280ai with an Allterra on it. If I like it I may try to go with another.