Best place to purchase Swaros?

sivart

WKR
Going to bite the bullet on pair on NL 12x42s. I don't have a local retailer, so will havta order online.

OutdoorsMD

Lil-Rokslider
GoHunt. If you are a member call. I bought the 8x32 and 10x42 best deal I could find by far.

Siggy111

FNG
Cameraland. Any of the people there will help you. Top notch staff. Highly recommended. If not in stock, put your down payment on them and they will contact you asap.

OutdoorsMD

Lil-Rokslider
I will add I had a poor experience with Cameraland. Placed and order for an item that was listed as in stock and marked as shipped for over a month and never ended up receiving it. After multiple calls was eventually refunded. Ordered through another vendor and had the item within 48 hours and for a better price.

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
I will add I had a poor experience with Cameraland. Placed and order for an item that was listed as in stock and marked as shipped for over a month and never ended up receiving it. After multiple calls was eventually refunded. Ordered through another vendor and had the item within 48 hours and for a better price.
Mistakes do happen to everyone/every business, but that’s the first I’ve ever read or heard of a bad experience with cameraland. Doug has hooked multiple buddies and myself up numerous times when we call. I have always got the cheapest price when I called.

tdhanses

WKR
Have a hard time anyone having a bad experience with Doug, I mean Cameralandny.

Trial153

WKR
Several purchases from CameraLand NY and all of them good experiences. Doug has always taken good care of me and been a straight shooter.

Any negative to buying Swaro's on eBay? I know for stuff like cameras (Nikon, Canon etc) you can get caught out by gray market gear, is this not the case with buying Swaro's off eBay?

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
1ShotGear has been great to deal with for me. That’s where I got my NL Pures.