Best Portable phone charger

sivart

WKR
Is the Positon kind of the standard as far as backcountry chargers, or should I look at something else?

I have a cheap Anker I bought on Amazon. Used it for two seasons now. No problems so far.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
Big fan of the anker as well. Can’t remember what size it is but works great. Got it off Amazon as well.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
I’m guessing you mean the Poseidon, OP? It’s a good product, I’ve switched to the Anker and although it’s a tad more weight, I can get 8-9 full phone charges out if it.

Doghed

WKR
Search this topic. There are other threads on the Anker batteries as well as some other similar products. I use the Anker Power Core 13000. We have two of them and they have performed great for five years. We also have a Power Core 26000 that has been just as reliable for the past two years.

Big fan of the anker as well. Can’t remember what size it is but works great. Got it off Amazon as well.
Just like everyone else, I agree with getting Anker

I have the 26,000mA model. Its a few years old(bought circa 2014) so it takes awhile to charge it fully BUT in the field i can charge my a gopro battery 4x and my phone 3x. I haven't needed to do more charging than that but it still had juice to give

ANKER,ANKER,ANKER
anker 6700mAH will run my thermal scope for 2 nights of solid hunting in temps well below zero
Also have the 26,000mAH that seams to last forever

Question will these portable phone chargers work for re-charging hearing aids also. And if so how many charges can you expect if you use the charger for both the phone and hearing aids, or would it be a good ideal to have two seperate chargers one for phone and one for hearing aids.

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Question will these portable phone chargers work for re-charging hearing aids also. And if so how many charges can you expect if you use the charger for both the phone and hearing aids, or would it be a good ideal to have two seperate chargers one for phone and one for hearing aids.
I’d imaging you could charge the hearing aids and phone several times depending on the size charger you buy. I couldn’t see hearing aids taking near the amount a phone would to charge. Do the hearing aids have a usb style charger?

Yes, When we hunt Wyoming we stay in a hotel, but hopefully going back in 2023 and have discussed setting a camp I am lost with out the hearing aids and would need a reliable power source to re-charge them.

Fatcamp

WKR
We have everything Anker. Chargers, cords, battery packs. All C to C. Samsung phones.

svivian

WKR
I have a 30% off anker discount code until may 14th if anyone needs it. I already have two and dont need another