Best Portable phone charger

roymunson

WKR
Looks like Anker is the answer, are you guys taking a solar panel to charge the power bank? I use ON X a lot and if it's a week or 10 days back I'd imagine I'll need either a couple of these, or something to recharge the power bank

Highhuntin

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t imagine a packable solar panel would charge a battery pack in any timely matter? The 20k takes a long time on the wall charger, Maybe if you charged it daily to keep it charged? I’d buy a 20k and a 10k then you have more options for other trips also

roymunson

WKR
I can’t imagine a packable solar panel would charge a battery pack in any timely matter? The 20k takes a long time on the wall charger, Maybe if you charged it daily to keep it charged? I’d buy a 20k and a 10k then you have more options for other trips also
Ok, I was thinking leave one hooked in back at base camp and roll with 1 in your pocket, swap out as needed.

jbmuley

FNG
I’m guessing you mean the Poseidon, OP? It’s a good product, I’ve switched to the Anker and although it’s a tad more weight, I can get 8-9 full phone charges out if it.
Which anker charger was u able to get that many charges out of? And what kind of phone are u using?

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Which anker charger was u able to get that many charges out of? And what kind of phone are u using?
Either the 20000mAh or the 26800mAh, I have four or five different anker chargers I rotate between regularly. iPhone. I’m on the phone for work a lot so I use an anker charger in the normal week on a regular basis.