Best price on lowa Tibet LL

Rheron

FNG
Good morning all. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some Lowa Tibet LL. Wondering if any of y'all know of any promo codes, coupons, or websites that have them for the best price possible. Thanks in advance.

WyoElk

WKR
If you watch shoebuy.com they usually run a 30% off sale regularly. That's usually about the best that I see.

TJ

WKR
If you watch shoebuy.com they usually run a 30% off sale regularly. That's usually about the best that I see.

Shoebuy.com here also.

It might just be me, but I ended up needing a 1/2 size larger with the Lowa's

OP
Rheron

Rheron

FNG
I got my foot in the boot this past weekend. Fit was excellent. The shop had them for the same price as anywhere else ($370). I think the boot is worth it and have no issue paying that, but I don't need them right this minute so I'm trying to shop around for the best price...Dollar saved is a dollar spend on other gear. Thank y'all for the replies.

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I bought my Tibets on Shoebuy.com last year and like was previously mentioned just watch their website or sign up for their mailing list and you'll get 30% off coupons fairly regularly.

Don K

Lil-Rokslider
Shoebuy here also with the 30 percent off.

You can also sign up for ebates (free) and get cash back on that when you buy at shoebuy, or other places online