Best Price on Razor LHT-any Black Friday Sales to Watch For?

BCD

WKR
I'm looking to purchase a Vortex Razor LHT-any suggestions on where to look for the best price?

Thank You!

Mudflap621

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a 42mm mrad through eurooptic yesterday for 860 after discount. Shipped already and should have Tuesday. There were a cpl in classified here and snipershide for little cheaper.

Bater

WKR
Anyone recieve their LHT from Scott recently? I ordered one almost 3 months ago and I'm still waiting.
Same here, Scott keeps in touch though and seems like a good guy. Happy to wait a little bit for a good deal. FWIW he said he was contacting Vortex last Friday to check on his order.

Redleg84

FNG
Scott is a good guy and I don't mind waiting, but at some point I'm going to have to order from somewhere else if he can't get any in. Hopefully Vortex was helpful when he called.

OP
B

BCD

WKR
I ordered one from Scott yesterday. It was $799 shipped. Is he having trouble getting them in stock??

Redleg84

FNG
I ordered one from Scott yesterday. It was $799 shipped. Is he having trouble getting them in stock??
I don't know what time frame is showing on the website but I'll be at 3 months waiting next week.

Dvor is also running a sale, I believe it's a little cheaper than eurooptic for those looking

I have been waiting 3-4 months direct from Vortex..... they are out of stock on pretty much everything and Vortex is saying some items are 6 months out. The guys who have them are most likely back stock.