Best Protein/Snack Bar

Mossy

WKR
Try making your own? That’s what I do unlesss I need the massive amounts of sugar and carbs; in that case I like clif bars

OP
T

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
Try making your own? That’s what I do unlesss I need the massive amounts of sugar and carbs; in that case I like clif bars

Ill have to look into that, I never thought about making my own. Any suggestions on what sites to look at?

Mossy

WKR
Ill have to look into that, I never thought about making my own. Any suggestions on what sites to look at?

I’ve made a few over the years but lose recipes easily. Made these recently and the taste is there. Maybe someone else can chime in on the cholesterol numbers....good or bad?

Bigjay73

Lil-Rokslider
Tasty rarely means its good for you when it comes to protein bars. A lot of them are candy bars with protein. A lot of the ones mentioned already are pretty decent bars.

I like pure protein bars, I get them off amazon. Low sugar, no real nasty after taste. I usually use them at a substitute for lunch

work765

WKR
e9c07428d8f629ee793e8354e15040bd.jpg

I eat these quantum energy bars and RX bars regularly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quest bars are my go to. A million flavors and can be had in a lot of different stores from convenience stores to big retailers.

Austink47

WKR
all bars suck after a hundred of them. Lately I have been digging the good belly meal bars, and they come in a variety pack.

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
Another one here who makes his own.

It doesn't need to be complicated, this simple recipe works great:

Or if you want to go all-out:

Maverick1

WKR
TTT - open to suggestions on protein bars. Something with a higher protein content.

(My "go-to" for the last several years - Balance Bars - appear to be discontinued. Bummer).

Yes, I realize this is an older thread. Seeing if any other, new suggestions come out.

And, no, I am not interested in supporting the bowmars. (Sorry, @shedav14, @11codyweir, @Block - I can't let my money go there.....)

Block

WKR
TTT - open to suggestions on protein bars. Something with a higher protein content.

(My "go-to" for the last several years - Balance Bars - appear to be discontinued. Bummer).

Yes, I realize this is an older thread. Seeing if any other, new suggestions come out.

And, no, I am not interested in supporting the bowmars. (Sorry, @shedav14, @11codyweir, @Block - I can't let my money go there.....)
People that are easily persuaded are the problem. But believe whatever you want and keep missing out on the best tasting supps out there…

Coldtrail

WKR
I started using Bobs Red mill bars, they are not very cool to haul out of the pack compared to having some extreme energy bar, in fact they just have a pic of a gentle old man on the wrapper...but I think the ingredients are better quality and less sugar than most of the others out there