Best Quiver

Kade94

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have a quiver recommendation? I’ve been looking at the Trophy Ridge Hex Lite model. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

kcm2

WKR
I like the double holder Treelimb. Works with any broadhead, reasonably priced, foolproof and the arrows stay in the quiver no matter how much oakbrush I bust through.

chadcharb

Lil-Rokslider
If you want to take it on and off then tight spot if the best. If you don't plan on taking it on and off then there's nothing better than 2 piece tree limb. They have good adjustability and support a long span of the shaft for a tougher hold. Tree limb is 100%made in America to

87TT

WKR
Tight spot . Customer support is awesome. Easy to take off when tuning and working on your bow. Dang near indestructible. I own two, a 7 and a 5.

Trial153

WKR
Tight spot are decent if you want a one piece quiver that you can remove. If you not taking it off there are many two piece riser mounted quivers that are a better option then a tight spot.

nnmarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Tight Spot. It is so easy to take on and off and has a decent amount of adjustability.

N2TRKYS

WKR
Kwikee Kwiver is the best for me. Holds arrows like I need it to, easy to take off, and doesn’t cost an arm and leg.

TheTone

WKR
Tight spot are decent if you want a one piece quiver that you can remove. If you not taking it off there are many two piece riser mounted quivers that are a better option then a tight spot.
Agreed. I really prefer a bow mounted two piece. Wish all manufacturers had mounting points and good quivers as well

NXTZ

Lil-Rokslider
Like my tight spot, another option to consider is the conquest talon. It’s about 1/2 the price, dual grippers (comes with a pair for regular shafts, and a pair for skinny shafts). Quiet, good clamp. Really liked it-using the tight spot ONLY because it has the adjustability/tilt to clear my arrow rest cord. The conquest doesn’t tilt. If that’s not an issue, I’d strongly recommend it

Tight Spot makes a 2-piece now if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Tight Spot makes a 2-piece now if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it looks intriguing because of the additional adjustments points. However it also looks like there is lot to come loose and maybe go wrong as well. The two piece quiver I use now is literally three pieces and screw that’s is. It pretty bomb proof.
That said I will be most likely give the TS two pieces quiver a go at some point also… cause why not

I've had the same quiver for decades, it's heavy, but bomb proof and most importantly it has an arrow "Keeper". Without that, I think most quivers are flawed. I can't tell you how many times over the years going down giant slides, oak brush, alder infested slopes hearing a hunting partner say "Shit I lost a couple arrows"

A good two piece is hard to find.