Best Quiver

TX_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I use 2 different ones.

I'm I'm hunting in a blind, I take the quiver off and leave my normal stabilizers on the bow. I like the Conquest Talon quiver. It pops on and off easily, grips the arrow in 2 spots, and broadheads are covered by the hood without having to be jammed into foam or anything.
I had a tight spot but sold it. The conquest goes on and off easier, and has the 2 arrow grippers I mentioned. I couldn't get a tight spot close to the bow because it ran into my rest and cable guard, but that may partially have to do with my bow and not so much the quiver itself.

If I'm on a hunt where I'm going to shoot with the quiver on, I use the quivalizer. It doesn't hold as well as my normal 15"/10" bars, but I like how it holds and balances better than using any side mounted quiver I've tried.
It also saved right around a pound off my total bow weight by using a quivalizer instead of 2 bars plus a full side quiver.

Been using a Tight Spot for last 5 years. Only time it comes off the bow is when bow is packed in case for flight out west each September. Always use to remove my quiver for shooting till I switched to a Tight Spot.

Trial153

WKR
Except for some bow specific two piece models, like the two piece elites…. Go one and done. Get a tight spot and forget it. I have tight spots older then my bows