Best Quiver

87TT

WKR
I am kind of a cheapskate at times. I used to use a Kwikee Kwiver. held the arrows ok. I kept reading about the Tight Spot but just didn't see how it was worth the price.. I finally bit the bullet and bought one. Wow! Never going back. I now have a five arrow and a seven. I also have mounting brackets on all three bows. I see absolutely no upside to a two piece quiver. I always shoot with a quiver on and when tuning or working on my bow, it is quick on and off. After three years of heavy use, my gripper was worn out. Emailed Tight Spot and a new one was on the way under warranty. Their service is top notch. ( they also make MBG sights). Can't recommend them enough.

Stalker69

WKR
We see a lot of tight spot quivers in camp, we our selves used them for a while. But it also the ones we see the most issues with. Broken epoxy joints being the biggest, broken sight mounting screws being the next. I myself will not be going back to tight spot. I find tree limb and mathews quivers to be far superior. For one you can get them that mount to the riser rather ( one piece or two) then the sight bracket, and there is no epoxy issues. We have had tight spots basically cost guys their animals, and many their whole hunts. I know they have a large following and I don’t understand it, but that has been our experience.

Tight spot are awesome. I swapped to a quivalizer this year to see if I could save the weight, and I’m a believer. Every bit as well built at my tight spot, but with the benefits of a long stabilizer. And for quick or closer shots under 40, leaving it in the quiver position shoots great. Longer range, swap it to the front in 2 seconds and reap those benefits. I thought they were dumb til I gave it a try! To me those are the 2 best quivers I’ve tried.

Seeknelk

WKR
So far I really like the tight spot 2.5. can adjust it to almost any location you like to help balance. In, out , slanted , straight, up, down, move arrow holders max width apart.
Time will tell if it breaks or comes loose. I really didn't even want the option to fiddle with or remove my quiver or location.

Zac

WKR
I prefer the Conquest over the Tight Spot. I've heard the two piece is awesome, however the 7 arrow model will shake you to death and rattle your broadheads around.

Tried a Tight Spot and sold it on AT and went back to using my Treelimb Premium quiver. Easy to remove and hang up. The Elite quiver on my Synergy is also well built and been solid so far.

Squirrels

WKR
I’ve had two tight spots, don’t like them at all. Tuning forks. Just one guy’s experience though. I ordered an adapter to mount the Mathews quiver to my BowTech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j33

WKR
I prefer the Conquest over the Tight Spot. I've heard the two piece is awesome, however the 7 arrow model will shake you to death and rattle your broadheads around.
why do you prefer the Conquest? I have a new bow and need a quiver, have a very hard time paying for a tightspot when I had a super cheap one for years work fine, but running 5mm arrows now and it's non adjustable. I can get a sweet deal on a Conquest for under half of a tight spot.

Zac

WKR
why do you prefer the Conquest? I have a new bow and need a quiver, have a very hard time paying for a tightspot when I had a super cheap one for years work fine, but running 5mm arrows now and it's non adjustable. I can get a sweet deal on a Conquest for under half of a tight spot.
Definitely holds mechanicals better if that matters to you. Also there is a cool belt that comes with it to attach the quiver to if that matters. I'm sure either would work fine. I'd your into smashing everything tight to the riser than your gonna have to go with the Tight Spot.

Reactions: j33
I have the Hex Light from trophy ridge and like it a lot. The lights that come on it are awesome. And I love the 5 arrow design. Won't be changing quivers anytime soon.

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
treelimb Premium one piece. Every tightspot i have used has fallen apart.

A few years back I really wanted to buy a tight spot, but just couldn’t put down that kind of money. I went the cheap route and bought an Octane Deadlock Lite for about $50 to hold me over until I could afford the tight spot. Well it’s now eight years later and it’s actually been great. I would absolutely buy another one.

I've had the 2-piece Tree Limb quiver for the last year and a half.

Pros: it's built like a tank, no rattling, it feels like it's part of the riser.

Cons: it's heavy and a PITA to remove from your bow if you decide to try something else.

I decided to sell mine because I spot/stalk the majority of the time I am in the field. If I was hunting from a blind or a tree stand all day, the additional weight wouldn't be an issue. I think it boils down to your preferred hunting style as to which option will serve you best.

Love my tight spot on my PSE, but also loved the arrow web on my Mathews. Hard to go wrong with most. Just don’t cheap out, because like most things, you get what you pay for.

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I've had the 2-piece Tree Limb quiver for the last year and a half.

Pros: it's built like a tank, no rattling, it feels like it's part of the riser.

Cons: it's heavy and a PITA to remove from your bow if you decide to try something else.

I decided to sell mine because I spot/stalk the majority of the time I am in the field. If I was hunting from a blind or a tree stand all day, the additional weight wouldn't be an issue. I think it boils down to your preferred hunting style as to which option will serve you best.

That’s why I went the single piece. Matthew’s uses the same attachment system. And I find it holds the arrows better. Heavier sadly yes. I could pull the quiver off and smack a deer with it if I run out of arrows.

But yes it’s all personal preference, I like heavier bows. To light and I don’t hold steady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk