Best rain jacket for hunting and everyday purposes (if it rains)

As the title says I’m looking for a good rain jacket for hunting and any other purposes I would need it for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slick

WKR
Depends what you're trying to do and where you live?

I'm partial to Kuiu's rain gear within the hunting brands
Arcteryx for the non-hunting line.

If you're in the Rocky Mountain West- Kuiu Kutana or Arcteryx Beta AR
If you're looking for light duty- Kuiu Chugach or Marmot Precip
If you're in SE AK or PNW- Kuiu Yukon

OP
N
I live in Missouri… I have heard some good things about the kuiu rain gear. Of all the ones they offer what do you recommend?

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
As the title says I’m looking for a good rain jacket for hunting and any other purposes I would need it for

Check out the Stone Glacier M5. Great rain gear, two choices of solid color which works well for everyday, packable, etc. IMHO you can’t go wrong with SG.

OP
N
Check out the Stone Glacier M5. Great rain gear, two choices of solid color which works well for everyday, packable, etc. IMHO you can’t go wrong with SG.

The m5 looks perfect. Also would you say this works good for deer hunting to?

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
The m5 looks perfect. Also would you say this works good for deer hunting to?

Works for me. It’s not “super quiet” so just be mindful of your movements.
And if I have it on, it’s normally raining, so the rain deadens the sounds a bit any way. Good hunting.

Mugen

FNG
For everyday purposes I'd suggest the Vollebak Off Grid Dyneema Shell, since the material is tough, and it's dipped in water repellent, so it hopefully would last for life. It seems hard to find a rainshell that is tough, with lasting water repellency. Also, it's got good pockets for holding your gear.

Very expensive though, and it's not made with a camo pattern, so you'd probably need to go with one of the other suggestions for hunting.