Best rain jacket under $200

Hey guys, I know this topic has been discussed before. I've read every thread regarding rain jackets. However, new and improved jackets have come out. Whats been your best rain jacket for under $200? Thanks

Mt Al

WKR
Bro, no use even going outside, even logging onto this website if you can't throw down $550 for a rain jacket from a "name"!!! Kidding of course.

I have a great friend with one of Cabela's rain jackets, right at $200, and he's very happy. We live where we barely get rain, however. When it does, it's pretty short lived. Not sure if it would work in AK and Washington areas. Works very well for him for the occasional downpour and wind breaker.

Bro, no use even going outside, even logging onto this website if you can't throw down $550 for a rain jacket from a "name"!!! Kidding of course.

No joke. My entire kit including weapon costs less than some people’s jacket, boots, and pants.

bkmail

FNG
Helly Hansen Impertech, it stretches snd its fairly quiet.
Frog togs fall apart in freezing temps.
Bk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azn9879

FNG
I found a used OR foray jacket in coyote brown for 120 by searching online. But I live in SoCal so it’s more a just in case item for me.

MrE4853

FNG
Love my kuiu chugach..my buddy has the old nx and it’s works great too, just a little lighter. They have some sales, won’t be under $200 but not too much more...

Idaho CTD

Lil-Rokslider
The Skre stuff is decent. They are 200 and are on sale quite often for 20% or so off. They are lighter weight then the Kuiu Chugach but still pretty decent stuff. I've been in a few pretty decent rain storms in mine.

Helly Hansen Impertech is the rain gear I would start with for any wet hunting. Light compared to similar styles, durable, breathes good, and affordable. I’d stay away from bibs to save weight. If you hunt in a dry climate or don’t bushwack get frogg toggs.

OP
G
Helly Hansen Impertech is the rain gear I would start with for any wet hunting. Light compared to similar styles, durable, breathes good, and affordable. I’d stay away from bibs to save weight. If you hunt in a dry climate or don’t bushwack get frogg toggs.
Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve heard frogg toggs aren’t terrible either.