Best Range Finding Binos 10x42

Swaro El Range
Geovid 3200
Zeiss Victor RF

Looking for some advice on which one to pick. I would like to enter in custom load development and area conditions to help compensate for bullet drop.

Anyone have a good thread or article comparing them?

Thanks For the help

Schaaf

WKR
I can’t speak for the new EL Ranges but if you’re talking the 2010-2020 model it goes

Zeiss Victory RF- complete package, optics, ballistics, ease of use
LEica Geovid- slightly lower optics than Zeiss, ballistics RF, nice in the hand
Swaro EL Range- Great optics, RF is outdated

PowPowHawg

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Leia 3200 and am in love with them. Use them or everything! Ranging, glass, spotting, archery spot n stalk, hunt guiding, everything! Never leave without them on my chest. Love the feel of barrels in my hands over the Swaro’s, glass was a wash to me, rangefinder to leica, software to leica…. Leica for me on 10X…. That being said I run Swaro 15s and STR spotter on tripod…

jolemons

WKR
Swarovski w/ TA is a game changer for me. Locate bedded animals, find blood, etc. I guide elk, deer and antelope and have already come to love the feature. I've heard that Leica will have better range finding capabilities, but the TA is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rootacres

WKR
I went the Geovid HD-B route. For the money I think the ELs and Geovids are a coin flip, just depends who you talk to. I like being able to punch all my ballistics into binos and have them on hand. Look up the feature set of the HD-B if you like. Keep in mind if you're shopping classifieds, the ELs have the rangefinder activation switch on the left hand side, kinda dumb IMO. That has been changed on the newer models. I have some hands on with both and liked the Leica, the ELs are obviously awesome too though. In my research there were a lot of people saying the Zeiss weren't better than the others even with the price discrepancy.

bamagun

FNG
3200.com linked with my kestrel. In my opinion, the optical quality, in the high end stuff, is about the same for the average user, so it came down to other features. Linking up with the kestrel was why I chose the Leica

I used to be a huge fan of the Geovid's, but the new El Range's are truly a game changer, Swarovski really knocked it out of the park with them.