Best rangefinder pouch

What do you guys think is the best rangefinder pouch? I’ve used FHG in the past which I like or if there is a better option out there

Saw outdoor vision, marsupial gear...etc?

Last edited:
I really like the FHF one that attaches to the side of their Bino Harness. Very slick. A photo, for reference:

Attachments

• IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 83

Mike 338

WKR
Anything that's handy works for me. Usually a pouch strapped to my pack but a pocket is fine too.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really like the marsupial because I can leave it open for quick access and it not fall or or close it securely. I did see a new setup at the expo called adak from Black ovis

4461dca915163883513e8a0f6b348557.jpg
Full enclosure like the kuiu but with a better harness system.

Last edited:

skierhs

WKR
I use the outer pocket on my Alaska guide creations chest harnes. It zips up completely and have a soft inside.

I like the kuiu pouch but it doesn’t do anything the FHF already does. Biggest advantage for the kuiu is it more solid and sits a little higher when paired with the kuiu bunk harness. The FHF Velcro Loop allows it to slide more on the pouch strap and it rides lower.

TravisIN

WKR
I put a rick young accessory clip and put one side on my vortex ranger and the other side on the right chest part of my AGC cub max. With the belt clip on the ranger I just put it on one of the acccesory loops to hold it tight. Then I can slip it off with very little movement. Once I get my range I dont have to reclip it or put it in a pouch. So the system takes time. When I’m not using it or don’t think I’ll have to use it I keep in the front pouch of my harness for protection. It’s the perfect set up for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk