best rangefinder

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Have you looked at the Athlon Midas 1200Y Rangefinder? It's a good unit and only $189.99

Fully Multi-Coated LensesFully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
WaterproofWaterproof to protect the product in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
Diopter adjustmentAdjusts for precise focus on display
Rubber ArmorProtects and provides non-slip grip
Tripod AdaptableCompatible with a regular camera tripod adapter
Angle Compensation ModeProvides true horizontal distance to target
Line of Sight ModeProvides actual line of sight range
Scan ModeAllows you to get quick readings on different objects or tracking a moving target
Dual Units of Measurement of Distance (Y/M)Ranges in yards or meters
Effective Ranging Distance5-1200 yards
Range Reflective1200 Yards
Range Deer600 Yards
Surface FinishRubber Armor ( Tan )
Accuracy+/- 0.5Y
Max Angle Reading+/- 70 Degrees
Magnification6x
Objective Lens Diameter23.5 mm
Field of View7 Degree
Eye Relief14 mm
Length4.1 inches
Width1.5 Inches
Weight6.1 oz
Power SupplyCR2-3V
User Instruction ManualDownload

What's your budget? I agree the sig rangefinders are pretty sweet for the price point. Midwayusa has the sig bdx 1800 for $200. Pretty sweet system with built in ballistic calculator and red display.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR
Another recommendation for Sig. The 1400bdx is a good value at its price point. No backlit display but decent applied ballistics solver and very fast ranging. Line of sight mode, angled modified range or ABU (applied ballistics ultralight) mode. I have the 2400 ABS unit for my long range shooting and picked up the 1400bdx for archery and general rifle shooting. On sale, I think I found it around 145-150.