Best RF bino if ballistic software isn't needed

COwineguy

Lil-Rokslider
I have been researching RF binos for a bit now and trying to wrap my head around what I want. For my purposes ballistic software isn't important mainly just good optics and reliable ranges. I have been thinking about buying a used set of Swaro EL ranges. Both the nikons and Vortex I have looked through had blue or green tinted lenses on the side with the rf that I didn't care for. The Sig seem ok as well. Another thread mentioned the GPO that got me intrigued but I didn't want to high jack their thread. Has anyone had experience with these? They seem like that might be exactly what I am looking for.

Cheers

WRO

WKR
I have not done a side by side with the Vortex so I cannot give an opinion
These look very similar to the nikon and Vortex, do you know if they come from the same plant?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I am on the market for a pair of RF binos and have looked through most of them on the market. (with the exception of Swarovski.) I was prepared to spend around $1200 for the Vortex or Sig Sauer quality level. After looking through Leicas, I upped my budget. They really are worth the extra money IMO.