Best setup for coyotes

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t know a dream set up. I don’t worry about rifle weight. Solid rifle with a solid scope is good. I would recommend an ecaller. Thermal and night vision isn’t legal here so no opinion on that. I use a small half pack for carrying stuff. I like shooting sticks but lots of people like those gun saddles. It took me about 30 days out and year period before I killed my first but I didn’t have anybody teaching me.

My dream set up is a place where the coyotes have never been called to not a bunch of gear

Dana

FNG
Dream with me if you will.

So I have this friend that may or may not have a pile of money to potentially dump into a coyote setup.

What would be your absolute ideal coyote killing setup. Makes, models and caliber suggestions appreciated. Thermal optics and suppressors included. What would you get and how would you set it up. Lets say no budget at this point, within reason.
I'll be real with you for a bit but learning how to do it with simple tools will get you farther towards successful calling . Spend the money on gas finding where coyotes are and getting permission to hunt them or just drive to Nevada with a guzzler map !!!