Best Sheep Photo Contest, sponsored by Kenetrek Boots

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll be locking the thread in the next day or so. Get your entries in. If you want to help judge the finalists, check back on this thread for more information this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is directed from Travis Bertrand asking if I had taken more than one ewe.

Yes, this is my second ewe. NV has been very kind to me when it comes to tags. The first one was taken with a Marlin 1894 FG, also in 41 mag using a 265 flat nose bullet pushe by a stiff load of Lil Gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, the Rokstaff is now judging all qualified entries. We'll post the finalists here and you members can decide on the winner of the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme Boots.

FYI, it was very clear in the original post that there was only one entry per person, so any posts with more than one pic are not considered as a valid entry.

Also, we understand that posting photos isn't always easy and the same for everyone, so we are considering all entries equally whether a valid link, thumbnail, or full-sized photo- so don't sweat that if you're worried about that. We'll ask you to email the photo in if you win so it can be posted correctly.

Hoping to have you some finalists in the next few days for you to vote on. Stay tuned as this will come together quickly...

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

aklogan

FNG

as.ks.ak

WKR
So bummed I didn't see this in time!!!! I think aklogan just wants the boots to himself. Thanks for the heads up Christopher!! Here's mine anyways...sidenote, I think this is a super cool contest Kenetrek!!

a4a52f9d2c762b6878d5d0553911054c.jpg

aklogan

FNG
So bummed I didn't see this in time!!!! I think aklogan just wants the boots to himself. Thanks for the heads up Christopher!! Here's mine anyways...sidenote, I think this is a super cool contest Kenetrek!!

a4a52f9d2c762b6878d5d0553911054c.jpg

Sucks to suck! . Must have been nice to have photographer the whole time! But!!! Nice shot!!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
aa_smith11, welcome to the party and great photo!!!! It pays to visit Rokslide daily. And yes, very cool of Kenetrek. Be sure and vote on the poll at the link

as.ks.ak

WKR
Sucks to suck! . Must have been nice to have photographer the whole time! But!!! Nice shot!!

Let's clear the air here real quick. He's not a photographer, just a hunter with the occasional photographer's eye! He doesn't need that kind of compliment. It'll go straight to his head if he ever sees this thread!

aklogan

FNG
Let's clear the air here real quick. He's not a photographer, just a hunter with the occasional photographer's eye! He doesn't need that kind of compliment. It'll go straight to his head if he ever sees this thread!

Hahahaha.

Yes it will, but the ol boy wonder sure took some nice photos!