Best sleeping pad?

rbljack

WKR
bringing this one back up. I tried my sea to summit insulated mat again this yr, and it just isn't getting it done for me. Slept terrible, and its not a problem with the bag because im in the WM Badger, and it was plenty warm. For me, its a slip and slide issue with the matt, and then I get sore hips because im a side sleeper and can never seem to get comfortable for any period of time. I tossed and turned all night, and finnaly fell asleep around 4 am for a few hours. This is a huge problem because then its daylight when I wake up, and im not out as early as I need to be for the morning hunt. Thinking about trying the exped winterlight pad.

Pandesal

FNG
Since 2012 I’ve been using a Big Agnes QCore which has been a terrific performer. It finally met its end two weeks ago so of course I’m gravitating towards another BA. After some cursory research I am also interested in trying out some of the lighter Thermarest options that are out there. I will say that the QCore, for just a little more weight, definitely provides a significant level of comfort that I’ve grown accustomed to.

Trial153

WKR
Nemo or thermarest. At one time i would have recommended exped however there CS sucks

Mosby

WKR
I bought new pad for this year and I bought a Thermarest xtherm max. I couldn't find a warmer pad for the weight. I went with the max to give myself some more room. I am sure there are more comfortable pads but I don't want to spend the money to find out. The cost of these things is getting pretty stupid for what they are.

schwaf

Lil-Rokslider
Loving my Nemo Tensor. If I'm willing to take the weight, I'll double up with a CCF zlite.