Best source for cheap lithium AA batteries?

Midwest.Bushlore

Lil-Rokslider
Right now Costco is selling a 20 pack for $15! It doesn't get much if any cheaper. Aside from that, try BatteryJunction.com, great prices and great service.

Split toe

WKR
My local Sams Club usually has 18 pack of energizer lithium’s for $21, I buy them when they go on sale for $18 a pack.

I hear that Jeff bezos guy has some deals

Be careful about amazon. There are some rumors of fake batteries running around on their from various sellers. I bought a pack of nonlithiums that seemed to have issues a while back.

Given the kind of gear I am putting lithium batteries in - GPS, flashlights in cold weather, etc. - I am concerned about the quality so stopped buying from amazon.

Check the feedback before you buy.

dtrkyman

WKR
I have bought hundreds of them off Amazon and have had no issues yet. I run 30 trail cams so I use a ton of batteries!

Pro953

WKR
We use the Amazon around the house but I use the energizer in the backcountry. I found that the Amazon basics in my head lamp drained a LOT faster than the energizer. I bring spares but just not worth the hassle for a few bucks when packing at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
last month they had a big sale on amazon with AA batteries. 100 for $25 if i recall. they were duracell

Sled

WKR
fwiw, i use lithium in all my trail cams and have seen a large improvement in battery life and also better night pictures.

Gasman

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't comparison shopped specifically for lithium AA batteries, but Battery Junction usually has good deals. Their Titanium Innovations brand is an especially good value.

Read the package carefully. If it doesn't say Lithium, it isn't. Alkaline batteries will leak eventually, and no maker of electronics will warranty their product if it is damaged by leaking batteries. Lithiums are well worth the little bit of extra price you pay for them. I don't think Duracell makes any lithiums. The Duracell "Copper Top" battery is alkaline, same for the Duracell "Procell", it too is a alkaline.

Last edited:

snakelk

WKR
Right now Costco is selling a 20 pack for $15! It doesn't get much if any cheaper. Aside from that, try BatteryJunction.com, great prices and great service.
I use Energizer Ultimate lithiums in all of my trail cameras and the best deal I've seen is at Costco. Our Costco has them for $.85 each in the 20 pack ($16.99). I've never seen them at such a low price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I use Energizer Ultimate lithiums in all of my trail cameras and the best deal I've seen is at Costco. Our Costco has them for $.85 each in the 20 pack ($16.99). I've never seen them at such a low price.

Costco has them for $3 off right now, so an even better deal.

snakelk

WKR
x2 for Battery Junction but haven't compared prices in awhile.
I'm a fan of Battery Junction as well. Especially the Titanium Innovations CR123 lithium cells. Cannot be beat for $1 each.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk