Best spotter under $1,000?

beardedbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking to get a spotter. I have been looking at buying a used Vortex Razor HD mainly but I keep seeing people be disappointed with them. Why is that?

eoperator

WKR
People are disappointed with razors because equal optics can be bought for less money (athlon ares, and many others), or because top tier optics costing many x's the money are better quality.

I’m not disappointed in mine. Great spotter for the money. I’d put it up against anything else for the same money. And the best warranty out there.

OP
B

beardedbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not disappointed in mine. Great spotter for the money. I’d put it up against anything else for the same money. And the best warranty out there.

I tried a Vortex Razor HD next to a Maven and couldn't see the difference. But I am by no means experienced with spotters. I've only ever looked through the Maven and Vortex's entire line.

I tried a Vortex Razor HD next to a Maven and couldn't see the difference. But I am by no means experienced with spotters. I've only ever looked through the Maven and Vortex's entire line.
And isn’t the maven considerably more? $2000 plus? And you can’t argue that vortex has the best warranty out there.