Best Tent for Early Archery High Country Mulies

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
Second this - I run the UL3 because I needed extra space for backpacking with my girl, but even that is very light, packable, spacious and sturdy.
Third this...
I run the Big Agnes Cooper Spur HV UL2 mountain glo. It's lightweight, study and easy to set up. Just get the footprint with it. Enough room for me at 6'1", my pack and Remington 700 though I usually just keep my pack inside the rainfly vestibule.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I got a luner solo and really like it,I had a copper spur and while it was very nice I had issue with the zippers,I’m careful when using these tents because of the light weight materials but they were just to fragile for me.
Have a xmid 2 but haven’t tried it yet.

OP
TheViking

TheViking

WKR
Ordered a Seek Outside Eolus with nest.
Super light, durable, plenty or room.
Great for summer backpacking trips with the wife too.

ColoradoV

WKR
Interesting so many folks use the big Agnes copper spur.

As that is my go to as well I have a 2 and a 3 but usually pack the 3 even when I am alone. I have a kifaru w stove but usually end up packing the ba.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have become really partial to the Cimmaron the last few years. Brandon used the Dyneema Cimmaron last year and loved it, cut a bit of weight too. Even using the llamas the way we do we try to cut the weight penalties. We alsomost pulled a double which would have still equated to heavy packs with two llamas.