Best trail cams?

Academy has the Spypoints on Black Friday special for $99 each. I was tempted to buy a few of them but just couldn't do it given all of the problems I've read about.

Stalker69

WKR
I would have to say reconyx is the best, if you your looking for one that works, and lasts , good battery life, very well made ( best made) actually. My son goes through cheap ones every couple years. He’s easily spent as much as I have, only he should have three or four times more of them then I do. But there in the trash, or used as dummy’s.

I use stealth. Never had an issue with them. Usually catch them on sale on camofire for $40-60 so if they get stolen it’s not a huge loss. Not the best pic quality but good enough to see what’s in the area. Heard their 4K take good pics but I’d never set one of them on public land..
The ds4k pics arent all that great imo. What they have going for them is good battery life, and they can take sd cards up to 256gig, so theyre great for recording video. I set one up on a trail on my property next to a bushnell aggressor. The bushnell takes better looking pics, and also the stealth cam generally misses smaller stuff that the bushnell picks up (bobcats, skunks.) I only have the free vimeo account, so my daylight videos are too big to upload, but theyre very good quality. Heres a short night video.

I wouldnt hesitate to recommend these cams if you want one for video mode.

Jq2

FNG
I've been having decent luck with the steath cam QS12 got a three pack for 100 bucks takes decent pics.

Browning is great and for Cellular Trail cam's Spartan has been excellent! They send pics where other cameras will not.