Best trail cams?

Thess87

WKR
Yep I have about 12 browning and some are going on 4-5 years old still doing great. And a few have completely been submerged in water for days cause I didn’t get them out before the river came up

Slam38

FNG
I would so for value good pics and great customer service it would have to be covert. I have sold over 300 of the MP8 and those that did fail the company replaced with brand new ones . Now the same camera will be called MP16 16 meg pix. If you want to up it than go to the Cuddelink by cuddeback all the cameras link and all pics will go to one camera . Sold 276 of them last year no complaints

I use stealth. Never had an issue with them. Usually catch them on sale on camofire for $40-60 so if they get stolen it’s not a huge loss. Not the best pic quality but good enough to see what’s in the area. Heard their 4K take good pics but I’d never set one of them on public land..

I've been using Moultries and have been pretty happy with them so far. I went with them because of price and wouldn't be too mad if they got stolen. So far I've been impressed with the quality considering the low price. Pictures turn out great, don't get too many pictures of nothing, and the battery life is great. I believe the model I have is the A25.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looking for the best all around Trail cams. (value, functionality, lock)
I would also agree with browning!! I run a few of each but mainly cause the price is right. CamoFire has them on sale quite frequently. Although not all of the Stealth cams have worked all that great some have.

Harpie5959

Lil-Rokslider
I have tried many cameras and have settled on Exodus as my favorites. I have 2 original lifts and one trek. They have outlasted all of my other cameras and have a 5 year warranty plus 50% theft replacement. The batteries last forever in them if you use good lithium batteries and the picture quality is very good for the lifts and still very solid for the trek. I know they aren't super well known as they don't sell them in big box stores, but I am in no way affiliated with them and have just been happy to find cameras that last 3+ years and function as they should. I also have one Bushnell that has surprised me with how reliable it has been the last two years. Also the Exodus cameras have digital security key codes to make them function so they are worthless to anyone who steals them. That was my deciding factor in buying them.

ljalberta

WKR
I’m not sure about best. But best value for video I would agree with being the Browning. However best value for photo I’ve been super impressed with the Spypoint line. Especially the Force 10 at the prices you could find them. I haven’t tried their new releases though.

IAbowhntr

FNG
The new link micros from spypoint are by far and away one of the best bang for buck cell cams out there. Have run 3 of them so far this year with no issues. Battery life isn’t awesome but for the money can’t go wrong.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for the Browning Strike Force cams. The default setting is 'High Quality' but you can bump them to 'Ultra Quality' for an even crisper pic.