Best trailer tires?

HntnFsh

FNG
The Carslisle tires mentioned are a great tire. Carslisle redesigned them a couple years ago to lead the pack in trailer tires. Have them on my travel trailer after a lot of research and couldn't be happier.

Elk97

WKR
Don't know where you're located but if there is a Les Schwab there they have a great tire specifically for trailers. We've used them on our camp trailer and they are tough and last a long time.

Frank Grimes

Lil-Rokslider
As long as they are black and round, just carry a spare. Just make sure they aren’t rotten. Trailer tires are better then lt tires. Balancing trailer tires is a waste.

Put 10 ply tires on for off road trailering, especially for a single axle trailer.

That will narrow it down for you on brand.
I pull my trailers a lot (it’s 500 miles one way to my hunting spot) and stepped up to the 225/15 to get the 10 ply. It makes me feel better even if it doesn’t make any real difference, and the additional cost was negligible especially for my peace of mind.

NoWiser

WKR
I haven't had great luck with Carlisle tires. Switched to Goodyear Endurance and they've been better, so far.

Safety should always be a top priority when buying the best RV tires, which is why you should look at the tires’ traction before spending money on them.