Best ultralight chair for backpack hunt?

coleman

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure best but for weight and $$ love it!
I have two of these as well. They have lasted surprisingly well for the money. They are right around 2lbs. I’m going to be looking into the helinox chair zero. It’s the lightest I have been able to find at just over 1 lb.

CO-AJ

WKR
Chair zero is what I have, but I also have the thermarest z-seat. It looks like a cut up therma rest z pad and makes a great little seating pad for that rock. Chair zero was around 100.00 on sale and the z-seat was 15.

Charchar

FNG
Chair zero is what I have, but I also have the thermarest z-seat. It looks like a cut up therma rest z pad and makes a great little seating pad for that rock. Chair zero was around 100.00 on sale and the z-seat was 15.
Thx, will give this a try.

rdbse

FNG
Basic camp chair. There are more comfortable options, but it is lightweight and easily packable.

bigbuckdj

WKR
If we’re throwing in cheap suggestions.
I bought this, I sat in it around 240 pounds and it flexes but it was fine. Im lighter now and it seems a little more rigid. 2 pounds and $33, it doesn’t have to do too much for me to be pleased.

MARCHWAY Ultralight Folding Camping Chair, Portable Compact for Outdoor Camp, Travel, Beach, Picnic, Festival, Hiking, Lightweight Backpacking https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XF3BCSG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_7EN97WZDXSBW9MZVGKNA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kostrize

WKR

Very comfortable!

My buddy brought one of these on a recent hunt and I was really impressed. Way more comfortable than my Hillsound BTR and also can be flipped backwards for glassing from the downslope of a hill. Way more stable for that application than any other stool or camp chair I’ve tried and also good around camp

Drenalin

WKR
I actually really like the Thermarest Z Seat. I don’t sit for more than a few hours, and neither the BTR stool or knock-off Helinox I tried were more comfortable for me. I realize that’s not the norm, but that little pad is worth a shot. My only gripe is it can feel small, especially in wet weather or when there’s snow on the ground. I think I’m going to get a full size Z Lite pad and cut it down to torso length to serve as my “chair” and protection under my sleeping pad.

cssmith85

FNG
I used to use just a small inflatable pad, but then moved to an REI stool during some wet days in the field. However, this last year, I tried out my buddy's Helinox, and it was pure luxury. So, now I'm looking at getting one.