Best under 50 bucks game camera?

Onstep

FNG
Stealthcam P14 refurbs for 35.00 worked great for me. And when they didn’t work Stealthcam made it right. Not great pics but at that price expectations are low.

Found two tasco 8mp cams at Walmart yesterday - on sale for $15 each! They might not be the best but it's worth a shot - I have seen a few others who seem to like them...

Alexl8691

FNG
How do you like the cloak's? I just ordered some that are used.....we'll see how they are I guess
I've only had issues with one right out of the box and wildgame sent me a brand new one. Other wise they've been very reliable to me with enough picture and video quality to get the job done

T_Nelomz

FNG
I have had plenty of luck with the Wildgame Innovations. good battery life and quick trigger speed. I haven't had any problems with them spooking bucks at night either. Here in Wisconsin I buy them at Menards. I wait until January once the seasons are all closed and get them on clearance for under $40. One thing I have read about and tried is having plenty of background behind the camera such as a large bush or large tree trunk. It helps camo the camera from animals and will not spook as much as they will to a lone camera on a pole or hung on a thin tree.

NEWAoutdoors

Lil-Rokslider
I have 4 tascos that no longer work. All of them quit at exactly a year old. Disposable cameras in my experience

Lots of camofire votes here.. I've had poor luck with camofire stealth cams. I've bought 4 of them and 1 isn't working and 3 have pretty terrible detection circuits and miss a whole bunch.

3 different browning dark ops models, browning defender wireless, wildgame innovations, and spypoint link dark have all performed better. I think I'd lean towards wildgame Innovations on the cheap side.