Best under 50 bucks game camera?

CorbLand

WKR
Watch eBay and you can find them for cheap on there. I have 10 cameras and have a total of 225 bucks into all of them. This includes buying a stealth cam for 70 from a local store. Just have to watch and jump when you find them cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Campark model? They have great reviews.
This one:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TXBRRGT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But as I found out with the Victure camera..A lot of those reviews are 'bought'. Both the Victure and Campark cams came with info offering either a free $10 Amazon gift card, free SD card, or free card viewer in exchange for a 5-star review. Pretty shady. What I really don't like is that I posted a review on the Victure stating this and Amazon didn't approve the review!

I've played with the Campark a lot around the house and am impressed with it so far..But haven't had it in the woods yet.

Reactions: BCD

BCD

WKR
This one:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TXBRRGT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But as I found out with the Victure camera..A lot of those reviews are 'bought'. Both the Victure and Campark cams came with info offering either a free $10 Amazon gift card, free SD card, or free card viewer in exchange for a 5-star review. Pretty shady. What I really don't like is that I posted a review on the Victure stating this and Amazon didn't approve the review!

I've played with the Campark a lot around the house and am impressed with it so far..But haven't had it in the woods yet.
Wow that is shady. Buying 5 star reviews- that's terrible. Glad to hear you like the camera though and I think I will order a couple.

Slayerz

FNG
Wow that is shady. Buying 5 star reviews- that's terrible. Glad to hear you like the camera though and I think I will order a couple.

I purchased a couple of the Campark T20 cameras and they seem to work well with backyard testing. I like the LCD viewer for viewing pictures while setting up the camera. These seem to have all the bells and whistles of much higher priced cameras and they seem to be good on batteries, I have 4 T20 cameras that I have tested and they have each taken over 1500 pictures on a set of Everbrite batteries, some have gone over 3000 pictures, but the Everbrite batteries are very cheap and some don't seem to work at all, so they are really not the best to determine battery life. Here is a sample picture from one of the cams.

Attachments

• Deer Cam Test.JPG
    Deer Cam Test.JPG
    473.8 KB · Views: 61

Bnc04

FNG
Watch Camofire.com. They typically run a trail cam tuesday ad and I've purchased several of the stealthcams over the years both refurbished and older models, For 35 bucks in most cases it's well worth it.
Brett

BCD

WKR
I purchased a couple of the Campark T20 cameras and they seem to work well with backyard testing. I like the LCD viewer for viewing pictures while setting up the camera. These seem to have all the bells and whistles of much higher priced cameras and they seem to be good on batteries, I have 4 T20 cameras that I have tested and they have each taken over 1500 pictures on a set of Everbrite batteries, some have gone over 3000 pictures, but the Everbrite batteries are very cheap and some don't seem to work at all, so they are really not the best to determine battery life. Here is a sample picture from one of the cams.

Sounds like a winner! Good stuff

RAPTOR

WKR
Primos truth cam is probably the hardest camera to beat in that price range. When they do the rebate, they go down to $30 each. Thousands of pictures, battery life is ridiculous. Easy to setup and they take pretty good pics and video.

Jmeyers08

FNG
Primos truth cam is probably the hardest camera to beat in that price range. When they do the rebate, they go down to $30 each. Thousands of pictures, battery life is ridiculous. Easy to setup and they take pretty good pics and video.

2nd this. I grabbed 3 truth gen 1 cams from dicks 2 or 3 yrs ago for $34 each. Been running great

JordanAdams

Lil-Rokslider
We've begun replacing a lot of our coverts and moultrees with Muddy's. The pro cam 14, pro cam 16, either one really. They are simple to set up, great size, killer battery life, accepts any sd card with easy format option, long strap to fit any post or tree, the only crummy thing about them is the strap clasp itself. They are plastic and if you tighten it to much they come undone so what i do is tighten it as much as i can then run the strap opposite of the way i pulled it and tie it off around the camera to hold the camera tightly plus it gets the lengthy strap out of the way. Night time pics look great as well as day time pics. A lot of the Muddy's we have bought came off of blackovis.com when they run the trail cam Tuesday sales. A lot of times we are able to find the Muddy's in a value bundle that comes with the first round of batteries, a sd card (anywhere from 8-16gig), strap, and camera all in one for about $50-$60 each. We currently have about 9 Muddy cams and absolutely love them.

bushwalt

FNG
I've used just about every kind of camera out there. From Reconyx to Chinese knockoffs and every in between. I'll say my favorite based on quality, reliability and cost are Campark, Bushnell and Cabelas. I've been using the Campark T20 a lot lately and it is my all-time favorite trail camera.

My least favorite are Stealthcam, Primos and wildgame innovations.

mbailey25

WKR
Believe it or not, there are some very decent ones on Amazon for under $50. I believe I paid around the $38-43 range for a couple last year that were comparable to my $100 ones.

LNF150

FNG
I'm use to brownings with all the bells and whistles but I recently bought several cheap walmart WGI razors for security purposes. Now I'm use to browning trigger speed, I'm somewhat disappointed these razors aren't even close to that. Yet, they do take good pictures and video, day or night. The invisible IR is really good; it will truly light up an area and you'll never even notice staring straight into the camera.

Scottyboy

WKR
Watch camofire, some damn good deals on there. I believe my last stealth cam’s were $38? Shipped. Going to make it a lot less painful when they inevitably walk away..