Best upland bird vest?

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
I just got the pyke gear vest and love it, they also make awesome pants.

Rockrods

FNG
I like my FR vest even more after using it a season. I also do not use the zippers on the pouches other than transport. Most of the time I just tuck the top down inside the pocket. In tall,thick cover I will use the velcro to keep pouches clean inside. Not sure how many shells you guys carry but I put my phone in offside pouch or in the zippered area on front of pouch. There are also multiple attachment points to Mollie a phone carrier to the vest.

This reminds me I need to check the wing works website to be disappointed again, it’s been awhile. I’ve been waiting to try one for awhil hopefully they start making them again. For now I’ve been using the same old Filson for 25 years. Still works though I’ve had to sew it up a few times. Longer treks with the dog it’s not that great though, I’d like to have more pockets for water bottles and/or a bladder basic first aid stuff for the dog etc. I can fit everything but it’s all usually in a gallon ziplock in the bird bag and I usually end up using a camel back over the top of it which is annoying. We bust a lot of sagebrush and manzanita which is pretty tough on vests which the Filson has done well with but I’m ready for something more useful for those type of hunts.

Mosby

WKR
I am always looking at gear and I've come to the conclusion that I don't need a WW vest. I hunt smaller fields on public land and bounce in and out of my truck a lot. What I currently have carries what I need and I don't need more storage or larger amounts of water right now. That said, I do like vests from Final Rise and Q5 and if I ordered a vest right now, I would probably buy one of their vests but I likely won't. I am trying to reduce the amount of gear I have and only keep what I use and take on trips and get away from having two or three versions of gear that essentially serve the same purpose.

IsThisHeaven

Lil-Rokslider
I have a WingWorks vest. My BIL has been looking for them for over a year now. It’s too bad they seem to be phasing out. I am sure the newer versions of the WW (Final Rise, Pyke, etc.) are great but I will never need a new vest. My WW is bombproof and carry’s great. I also have a Q5 that never gets used.