Best upland bird vest?

rkoeneke

I caved and went and ordered the Final Rise! Looking forward to putting it to work. Thanks again to everyone for all of the information. Still looking forward to more info on the marsupial gear belt. Might consider that for the wife or to have in the arsenal for shorter trips.

kbraune

I caved and went and ordered the Final Rise! Looking forward to putting it to work. Thanks again to everyone for all of the information. Still looking forward to more info on the marsupial gear belt. Might consider that for the wife or to have in the arsenal for shorter trips.
Looking forward to hearing how you like it. My brother informed me about these vests and despite the fact that I don't do much upland, I am really liking them. He just moved to Nevada so I'm thinking an upland trip is in my future.

Billyjosie79

I did the same thing! From what my buddies say we made a good choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmez

You won't be dissapointed. I got mine right before the season and have used it about a month now. Great piece of gear. Well, made, functional. Has everything you need and nothing you don't. Zero complaints.

TristanJH

Another vote for the Final Rise Summit. There's a use-case for the old Filson strap vest, but it's not so much for anyone looking to put longer miles on. Having a place for tools, water, first aid and lots of hulls is easy to appreciate, but the real game-changer is how much weight you can carry. Limits are one thing, but I've even helped a buddy load up his dog - well over 50 lbs for a 2-mile walk back to the truck after she tangled with a leg trap. Final Rise really nailed it with this thing.

Attachments

• IMG_8333.JPG
    IMG_8333.JPG
    366.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4290.JPG
    IMG_4290.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: