Best use for Sitka Timberline jacket?

I won a Sitka Timberline hooded jacket recently. Sitka generously donates to the Wild Sheep Society of BC and I scored the jacket at a recent sheep count at the BBQ following the count. Thanks Sitka!

Anyway, my usual mountain hunting and backpack clothes for the upper layer consist of a Paradox (Costco) poly and merino zip neck long sleeve tee, a Cabelas Microtex shirt, and depending on conditions, a KUIU Peloton 240 full zip hoody, choice of a KUIU Spindrift or KUIU superdown hooded puffy and Chugach rain gear. I like the listed combo and can weather some darn brutal stuff in Northern Canada with the listed upper layers. What would the hooded Timberline jacket replace? Seems like a nice light wind proof piece (has Gore Windstopper layer). Despite the outer coating, it doesn’t seem to be rain gear and has no pit zips. It can’t replace the Chugach and doesn’t seem near as warm or quiet as the Peloton. (Or as warm as either puffy). Comments??? Thanks in advance.

slowelk

WKR
It's a windshirt with body-mapped, light insulation that can buck intermittent rain/snow, but like you said, it doesn't replace a hard-shell.

I have one, I view it is a light wind breaker. It’s no where near as warm as a Jetstream but it’s a lightweight simple packable wind layer

OP
B
Thanks for the comments. I am liking it for running the bird dog out on the river....especially when it is windy like today. I'll likely throw it in the truck or the quad when spring bear hunting in a few weeks and test it some more. Might be good after dark on some chilly quad rides back to camp over the Peloton 240. Don't see taking it on back pack hunts though.