Best waist belt for hunting pants?

ZDR

WKR
First lite suspenders are my first choice, but the FL belt has just enough stretch to make it work well under a pack belt. Have never had an issue with the buckle.

jd1006

WKR
I have a 10-year old Sitka Belt that has been terrific. I recently bought a marsupial gear belt because I was intrigued with the concept of only have to adjust it once in a while and it keeping the adjustment. It’s really nice and the stretch it has makes it even more comfortable. I’ve hiked with the marsupial gear belt and have had to make sure the hip pads stay off the extra belt or the clasp, or I will get a hot spot. Argali has a new belt coming out that looks good, too.

Trial153

WKR
I have the marsupial belt, I don’t love nor hate it. The buckle is great, the belt material is just okay. The rigid top lip of the belt will ride over the top of your pants if you using pants that don’t have very solid waist material, it gets annoying with some pants. I have Simms and Orvis belts that are a webbing with flat low profile buckle that are much better. I also think you be hard pressed to find better belt then a single layer filson leather belt with the brass buckle. I have one that has to be 25 years old and looks and works as good a day one. Also side by side to say the marsupial there isn’t much more bulk to it there is no comparison to the quality of materials .

Vandy321

WKR
The First Lite is the only belt I can wear under my pack belt...have tried multiple

Love the FL field belt. The stretch is amazing. I quickly have started using it for everyday use. I wish it came in black or gray. Anyone know a good comparison that comes in black?

AKaDougie

FNG
I bought 1" webbing strap roll and cut a section of it to the length I wanted. Burn the ends and add buckle. Off of the same roll I made my hunting partner a belt too. Feels great under pack and it is running strong after 4 years of use.

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
I really like instructor belts from Wilderness tactical with an AustriAlpin Cobra buckle.

Vandy321

WKR
@Longranger2 Super thin but stong belt, stretchy when needed, doesn't slip.. I don't notice it under my pack like I do other belts. No hotspots.

marsupial gear, I have every other mentioned and none compare
I came to say this same thing. I love their belts and that are only $20. I have one for hunting, one for work, and one for everyday.
I also started this year wearing a cheap pair of dickies suspenders. They work great. I found my pack was pushing my pants down as it moved around. Suspenders paired with the super comfortable Marsupial belt fixed all that.

jazz3ring

WKR
The Black Ovis Chockstone Belt is extremely comfortable, very reasonably priced (especially when on Camofire), and functions great,

Are the Marsupial belts really any different from the EB Genius? Looks like the same concept.