Best way to connect a Nikon D3500 to a kowa 883?

Elite

WKR
Hello everyone I currently own a kowa 883 angles spotting scope and my girlfriend has currently gotten into photography and would like to find a system to connect her Nikon D3500 camera to the scope. I am wondering what everyone recommends? I am also curious how clear of photos one can obtain with a set up like this?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kowa makes the following adapter that you couple with a T2 adapter and you are set. The photos will be amazing as the glass in that Kowa is better then most lenses available for that camera

Kowa TSN-PA7 DSLR Digiscoping Adapter for TSN 880/770 Spotting Scopes​

Call me to discuss.

Joel
516-217-1000

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
Kowa makes the following adapter that you couple with a T2 adapter and you are set. The photos will be amazing as the glass in that Kowa is better then most lenses available for that camera

Kowa TSN-PA7 DSLR Digiscoping Adapter for TSN 880/770 Spotting Scopes​

Call me to discuss.

Joel
516-217-1000

Thanks a lot Joel, Do you know which adapter that camera would need? I’m buying this as a surprise and know very little
about photography

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
You would need the Kowa I listed and a T2 for Nikon

Perfect thanks, Does this style of connection offer clear images? Or is the DA10 a better setup using the cameras lens?

doug@novagrade

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We machine precision camera adapters for use with and without a lens. www.novagrade.com There are pluses and minuses with "thru-the-lens" and "direct eyepiece projection" style digiscoping. I'm happy to share what our customers have found they prefer: 503-510-7560
-doug

idcuda

WKR
Hello everyone I currently own a kowa 883 angles spotting scope and my girlfriend has currently gotten into photography and would like to find a system to connect her Nikon D3500 camera to the scope. I am wondering what everyone recommends? I am also curious how clear of photos one can obtain with a set up like this?
Thanks
I have a Kowa 773 and the PA7 adapter for my sony a6400. I haven't messed with it a bunch yet, but I can say it is not a quick plug and play to get good pics. Or I'm just a dummy. Totally possible.

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
I have a Kowa 773 and the PA7 adapter for my sony a6400. I haven't messed with it a bunch yet, but I can say it is not a quick plug and play to get good pics. Or I'm just a dummy. Totally possible.

Do you find the pics are good quality tho vs a phone camera?

idcuda

WKR
Do you find the pics are good quality tho vs a phone camera?
I'm not sure yet. I can't get great pics with my camera and I haven't got a phone adapter. I need to play with the settings more with the camera setup.