Better for cold weather (Obsidian or Corrugate Guide pants)

Like the title says. Which would be a better choice for later season hunting. Not looking for anything heavier than the best choice of those two.
Thanks!

brsnow

WKR
I have worn corrugated guide 4th season Colorado the past few years including extremely low temps, but I layer below accordingly. I really like those pants

I wore the Obsidions with the Allegheny bottoms during the polar vortex this year (-28*). I was ok if I didn't stop moving.

I don't think you will see anything nearly as cold as that. It really just comes down to how you layer and how you treat your gear and what you prefer (Merino or synthetic). Corrugates are tough and better for pushing through brush.

When it comes to tuff choices like that, just ask yourself what you would prefer for your birthday, then buy that pair.

Late season is go corregulates with proper larmyering if on the hoof. For sitting in the cold you need insulated bibs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The Obsidian's are quite thin but paired with some long johns I think they'd suffice. Depends on the activity level of the hunt for me.