Beware of LockedLoaded.com

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a product from them several weeks ago. After a week I contacted them asking the status of the order and was told that they are way behind and hadn't even got to my order yet and it may be a bit longer before they do. They said it's taking them about 5-8 days to process orders. I asked if I could just cancel the order. They said sure but were condescending and that they'd cancel the order for a 15% cancellation fee. I thought that was ridiculous since they told me t they hadn't even processed the oder yet (but did charge my card). I didn't think that was right and the customer service person helping said there was nothing she could do about that and she would have a manager call me to discuss the issue. I agreed to that, and now over a week alter still advent received a call or email despite reaching out to them again via email, and when I check the status of the order online there is no update other than the order was placed and my card was charged. No "in process", nothing stating it's been shipped, cancelled, etc.

I eventually filed a dispute with my credit card company (have never filed a dispute before). Even emailed them letting them know I filed the dispute and still no reply.

Their prices can be pretty good, but personally don't think it's worth doing business with them and their customer service is pretty poor.

Last edited:

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Guys getting ate up right now about wait times on orders cracks me up. Most companies were either not operating or operating with a skeleton crew for a month or more. If you still expect your stuff to show up like you ordered it from Amazon I think your expectations are way too high. I would suggest giving companies a break right now as most are struggling to stay a float.

OP
S

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
Guys getting ate up right now about wait times on orders cracks me up. Most companies were either not operating or operating with a skeleton crew for a month or more. If you still expect your stuff to show up like you ordered it from Amazon I think your expectations are way too high. I would suggest giving companies a break right now as most are struggling to stay a float.

That wasn't my point. I'm fine with extended wait times, as you mentioned, they are expected given the current climate. I've ordered stuff from several vendors in the last week or so (I try to avid ordering anything from Amazon, btw), taking advantage of Memorial Day sales. I'm fine with waiting, but bad customer service is not acceptable. Being rude on the phone, condescending, telling me someone will call me and then they don't, following up with an email and not getting a response even after a week, etc. Thats my beef with them and why I filed a claim with my credit card company. It's been several weeks and still no update on the order. Customer service is a big thing for me. If you come across as not giving a crap, etc., I'll take my business elsewhere, even if it means spending more. I'm also pretty loyal to vendors/businesses that have good customer service, so they definitely lost any future business from me.

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR
Ya, we have a few orders from other companies in limbo. Time for a little patience I think.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
That wasn't my point. Wait times are fine. I've ordered things from a bunch of vendors in the last week or so taking advantage of Memorial Day sales. I'm fine with waiting, but bad customer service is not acceptable. Being rude on the phone, condescending, telling me someone will call me and then they don't, following up with an email and getting no response, etc. Thats my beef with them. Customer service is a big thing for me and I'm very reasonable. If you come across as not giving a crap, etc., I'll take my business elsewhere, even if it means spending more. I'm also pretty loyal to vendors/businesses that have good customer service, so they definitely lost any future business from me as well.
Your choice not to do business with them any more. I am just saying MOST companies are having issues right now. I ordered new wheels and tires from a place that usually has the BEST customer service. On this order, it took 2 weeks to even process the ordered, another week and a half to ship it out and when I had an issue with one of the tires, I am still waiting on a response 5 days later... To say I think their customer service sucks right now is an understatement. I know they are probably way over their heads right now, so I choose not to get ate up. Just saying, a little bit of understanding right now might go a long ways.......

OP
S

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
Your choice not to do business with them any more. I am just saying MOST companies are having issues right now. I ordered new wheels and tires from a place that usually has the BEST customer service. On this order, it took 2 weeks to even process the ordered, another week and a half to ship it out and when I had an issue with one of the tires, I am still waiting on a response 5 days later... To say I think their customer service sucks right now is an understatement. I know they are probably way over their heads right now, so I choose not to get ate up. Just saying, a little bit of understanding right now might go a long ways.......

Talking to them on the phone they were very rude and condescending. Like I said, waiting wasn't a problem. Plenty of other vendors out there who would gladly take my money.

I'm pretty patient. I researched my first rifle for over a month. Then visited several LGS within an hour's drive in every direction of me, then visited a few of them a second time. Decided to order what I wanted through an LGS that I've bought other firearms from because they didn't have the model in the caliber I wanted, and waited a couple weeks for them to arrive. Went back to the shop once they came in and did the paperwork and started the DROS, which is currently taking more than the 10 days required here in California. Its all good because I'm in no hurry, dont need the rifle any time soon.

Last edited:

TxxAgg

WKR
I've bought a few things from them, but they've always been slow and have always had poor customer service. It's a bare bones business model which causes it.

rob86jeep

WKR
Talking to them on the phone they were very rude and condescending. Like I said, waiting wasn't a problem. Plenty of other vendors out there who would gladly take my money.

I'm pretty patient. I researched my first rifle for over a month. Then visited several LGS within an hour's drive in every direction of me, then visited a few of them a second time. Decided to order what I wanted through an LGS that I've bought other firearms from because they didn't have the model in the caliber I wanted, and waited a couple weeks for them to arrive. Went back to the shop once they came in and did the paperwork and started the DROS, which is currently taking more than the 10 days required here in California. Its all good because I'm in no hurry, dont need the rifle any time soon.
While they may have been rude, your original post didn't mention anything about them being rude (only long wait times, a cancellation fee, and not receiving a call back). I think that's why people were saying long wait times are normal and should be expected right now. If your beef was actually with the rudeness, your original post didn't really give that impression.

jt4

WKR
I had a similar experience with them well before this COVID crap started. Waited probably 6 weeks for a rifle that they kept telling me would be shipped out by “the end of the week” or some other bs. Eventually I got someone to actually tell me they didn’t even have the gun in stock even though it showed multiple of them when I placed my order. Same thing was told to me about the 15% fee. I called and complained so many times they finally gave up and gave me the full refund. There’s more crappy experience from them in my situation but I don’t want to write a 3 page post.

You’re not alone in your experience and I’ll second your thoughts. DO NOT do business with these crooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered from them recently. They were pretty upfront that shipping could take 5-10 business days but they were running a little longer on some orders. My order took exactly 10 business days to ship (14 full days).

Not saying you’re in the wrong but I know when I ordered, I knew how long shipping would take and I read what the cancellation policy was.

mlgc20

WKR
I’m fine with extended wait times for things in the current environment. I just ask that the vendor be upfront about it. I just placed an order this morning with Kifaru. It said plain as day that the items may take 2 weeks to ship. No problem as far as I’m concerned. But, a couple of weeks ago I placed an optics order with another vendor. Their site said my item would ship within 1-2 business days. 8 days later, it still hadn’t shipped and when I called for an update, their automated voicemail said they weren’t taking calls. At that point I emailed them and cancelled the order. I just ask that they be transparent about the delays.

sndmn11

WKR
There shouldn't be any difference in customer service because of the sickness. Anyone can do that job with their phone from anywhere.

And on a brighter note, I would highly recommend Camera Land. Not only are they a sponsor here, they have the best customer service I have experienced in years and years. I was truly amazed, and I am in the customer service field myself. Shop with confidence and I think once you get their prices, you will wonder why you shopped anywhere else.

I ordered a 10/22, and about 5 days later with no email or any other notification noticed a refund on my card.

I have since read lots of bad reviews. They drop ship, I don't even know if they have a store front. I bet they are swamped with orders and their normal distribution channels are overwhelmed. I think these drop shipping sites list things in stock if they have confidence their distribution channels can fill the orders, despite not necessarily knowing with certainty that they can.

bobr1

WKR
Yeah, they have long wait times and their cancelation policy is on their site if you read store policies. They are not the best business if you need it fast but if you want to save a few hundred dollars on a purchase than they usually have the best deal. I have ordered through them before and didn't have problems. Their customer service via email was pretty helpful but that was my experience. To be releastic right now, they took like 2 weeks before covid shipping, I'd expect a much longer delay especially since amazon 2 day takes about 2 weeks for me now.

OP
S

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, they have long wait times and their cancelation policy is on their site if you read store policies. They are not the best business if you need it fast but if you want to save a few hundred dollars on a purchase than they usually have the best deal. I have ordered through them before and didn't have problems. Their customer service via email was pretty helpful but that was my experience. To be releastic right now, they took like 2 weeks before covid shipping, I'd expect a much longer delay especially since amazon 2 day takes about 2 weeks for me now.

I'm well over 2 weeks now and no reply or correspondence from them since the one time I spoke to someone on the phone with customer service.

OP
S

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a 10/22, and about 5 days later with no email or any other notification noticed a refund on my card.

I have since read lots of bad reviews. They drop ship, I don't even know if they have a store front. I bet they are swamped with orders and their normal distribution channels are overwhelmed. I think these drop shipping sites list things in stock if they have confidence their distribution channels can fill the orders, despite not necessarily knowing with certainty that they can.

I'm well past two weeks and my card is still charged, and haven't heard back from them after my phone call. Promised me a callback and nothing, I followed up with an email, and still nothing. Thats why I ended up disputing the charge with my cc company.