Beware of LockedLoaded.com

OP
S

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered from them recently. They were pretty upfront that shipping could take 5-10 business days but they were running a little longer on some orders. My order took exactly 10 business days to ship (14 full days).

Not saying you’re in the wrong but I know when I ordered, I knew how long shipping would take and I read what the cancellation policy was.

When I spoke to them they told me 5-8 business days which I was fine with, but after more than 2 weeks and no follow up from them after they said they'd call me, and no reply to my email I think I'm well within a refund at this point.

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I'm well over 2 weeks now and no reply or correspondence from them since the one time I spoke to someone on the phone with customer service.
Yeah I’d be pretty annoyed with that too. That kind of stuff just blows my mind if someone wants my return business.

16Bore

WKR
I’m still waiting for bottom metal I ordered from Atlasworx in March.

Anyone hear about this Covid thing?

ChrisAU

WKR
I've ordered a few things from them with no issues. One set of Binos did take longer to ship than I'd like, but I also realize I bought it from them because I'm a cheap ass and sometimes that will bite you if you are expecting the lowest price and top of the line customer service.

USMC-40

WKR
I think their business model is unique and may provide some understanding on how/why there are delays - I am not advocating for them, nor am I affiliated with them. I had a poor experience with them in December, but I enjoy seeing how different business models operate (either well or poor).

They show items 'in stock' that are available from either manufacturers or mid-level distributors, not technically 'in-stock' at their store (I dont think they have a store anyway), they have no inventory, no holding costs, etc so their prices are phenomenal, but they are subject to the notoriously poor logistics process in the gun industry. The trickle down effect is felt by us consumers.

AZmark

WKR
I would just stay away from them, sounds like another Optics&Ammo deal. After getting burned a couple times and also having my credit cards comprimised after using some of these companies, I prefer to stay with tried and true internet companies like Midway.

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I would just stay away from them, sounds like another Optics&Ammo deal. After getting burned a couple times and also having my credit cards comprimised after using some of these companies, I prefer to stay with tried and true internet companies like Midway.
I fortunately live 15 minutes from Midway so I can pickup same day without shipping!

Bummer. I was going to buy a rifle from them for a build but after reading all this, not worth the hassle.

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I know I already commented but again, I don’t think they’re really that bad. My rifle took as long to ship as they said (14 days = 10 business days) and it was a great deal. I’m going to order a spotting scope from them next.