Beware of this type of Scam!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Look at the sender's email..... this is one way they are getting your email and password. At first glance on my phone, it looks like it came from Rokslide. But when you click on it, the sender email appears. That's not us!

b136999e317c36131199acc4c728ee07.jpg

6f5571fa4cf6a47a7e3b5c469d519387.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Also when in doubt. Hover your cursor over the link, do not click. Generally it will show you the actual address and you will see its not the website you expect. They can put anything in the hyperlink.

Checking a link in a hyperking is a great practice.

On Windows you can also right click on a hyperlink and copy the destination address. You can then past it into word and look for redirects and such as sometimes scammers will use a long link that starts with a lagitimate link to the actual page, but ends with a redirect to a false page.

Checking a link in a hyperking is a great practice.

On Windows you can also right click on a hyperlink and copy the destination address. You can then past it into word and look for redirects and such as sometimes scammers will use a long link that starts with a lagitimate link to the actual page, but ends with a redirect to a false page.
DNS Spoofing. Great suggestion for checking questionable links!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Heck, I don't even change my passwords when a legitimate site tells me I need to change it. I'll change it when I'm good and ready. And it certainly won't be when they tell me I need to change it. Let it expire.........see if I care.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord