Beware, Political question.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Do you think politicians are honest? 🤣🤣🤣😂 I asked the same question on another hunting forum. Some here frequent that site also.

Looks there's a near perfect consensus. The important question is: Why do you submit to them? Why vote, pay taxes, and comply when the people at the "top" are the bottom of society morally?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Looks there's a near perfect consensus. The important question is: Why do you submit to them? Why vote, pay taxes, and comply when the people at the "top" are the bottom of society morally?

Fundamentally we disagree.

Most of society I feel is not honest or not as honest as they should be. The politicians are just a reflection of society as a whole. Not society a reflection of the politicians.

jt4

WKR

Bc the people I vote for seem to be less dishonest or seem to have more real world/common sense than the other. The people I vote for at least seem to be on the side that goes along with my ideas and beliefs.

When there are really only two options, you often pick the lesser of two evils. Picking neither option or not voting gives you zero reason to complain as a citizen and until/unless the rules and laws of the states change we have no choice but to pick the least worse option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Bc the people I vote for seem to be less dishonest or seem to have more real world/common sense than the other. The people I vote for at least seem to be on the side that goes along with my ideas and beliefs.

When there are really only two options, you often pick the lesser of two evils. Picking neither option or not voting gives you zero reason to complain as a citizen and until/unless the rules and laws of the states change we have no choice but to pick the least worse option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, for you it's the lesser of two evils. I agree.

*zap*

WKR

Way too many people are in love with their $, pensions, 401's, retirements, possessions, etc.....to do anything about what is happening, so it will continue. A few will do what they can but wind up in prison like the USMC Lt. Col. and the 1/6 people who were just there and did no serious crimes...