Beyond Clothing USA Made

OP
D

dotman

WKR
how well do these pants hold up in desert areas as nevada, arizona, new mexico? Is there one better than the others kuiu (never fit well and never in stock) firs lite kanab pants? I normally use carhartt double fronts for desert hunting, but go to lite pants when in the mountains. Will these hold up in the desert brush?

Not sure as I just found them but give them a shot, they may be the hidden gem you have been looking for. I'm going to order them sometime this winter. They did tell me they have a built in fairer in all their pants, not sure exactly what it will be like though.

I do have a feeling you will really be impressed with them though.

MattB

WKR
I would say this company is more like Kifaru, made to order. Their 4way stretch pants are only $30 more then Kuiu, just not in camo https://secure.beyondclothing.com/customize/mens-roughrider-pant-d/

I doubt they would move it oversees but who knows, currently it is not in China. I doubt Kifaru moves production to China and I would say demand has increased dramaticly in the last year. Hey Kuiu made a decision, just went about it in a poor way, wish them the best.

I think you would be happy with their products, high quality to be sure. Apples to apples, their pants would be $60 and probably 1/4 pound more if accessorized equivalently to the Kuiu Attack pant (thigh pockets are $15 each extra). I like Beyond's placement of the venting zips inside the thigh rather than outside as on the Kuiu, but I think their adjustable ankle system is overkill and am wary of velcro on hunting clothing due to the noise factor.

n2horns

WKR
Now i guess is deciding on what pair of pants - rough rider, glacier shock or steel shock. Leaning towards the rough rider then the steel shock. Any suggestions?

OP
D

dotman

WKR
I like the ones in the link I posted based on the material, that scholler stuff is supposed to be the best.