BHA Pint Night in Columbus, GA 6/9/17

jwatts

WKR
The newly recognized Southeast Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers is hosting a Pint Night at The Cannon Brew Pub in Columbus, GA on Friday, June 9 at 6:00pm. The Southeast Chapter represents TN, FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, and AR. There will be board members from each state present to talk hunting, fishing, and conservation, all while enjoying a beer for a good cause. If any of you are in the area come on by and check us out. You can see more info on the event at the Facebook event page:
Columbus Pint Night

Also, if you aren't a member of the Southeast Chapter Facebook group you can check it out here:
Southeast Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Public Group | Facebook

And you can check us out on Instagram here:
BHA Southeast Chapter (@bhasoutheast) • Instagram photos and videos

OP
jwatts

jwatts

WKR
Just under 2 weeks until this Pint Night. We are going to have a gear swap as well. If you have any gear you don't use, bring it out to try to sell. If you need any gear, come by and see what's available. Anyone selling any gear will be encouraged to donate a percentage of the sale back to BHA. So far we will have some fishing gear, camo, some traditional archery gear, and some sweet custom euro mount plaques.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Awesome to see BHA down there! I was stationed at Fort Benning from 1997 to 2001. I killed a lot of pigs, caught a lot of fish and even shot a couple deer down there. Fort Benning was like my own personal wilderness! 365,000+ acres and very few people actually doing much on it. I'm guessing it's changed a bit since then though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
jwatts

jwatts

WKR
The Southeast Chapter was just recognized at the last rendezvous. We are trying to get the word out down here and grow the chapter. It is coming along surprisingly well.

Gobbler36

WKR
Good to see BHA down there, I was born and raised in Calhoun, GA. Spent lots of time hunting and fishing Cohutta wilderness and the forest service lands , before moving to Idaho. People don't realize the amount of public ground there and take it for granted, hell I didn't even really know it existed until later on in my years. Keep up the good work down there guys!

OP
jwatts

jwatts

WKR
This Pint Night is tomorrow. We would love to see you there if you can make it.