BHA Rondy in Missoula

Schaaf

WKR
I will be there all weekend long. Not sure if we'll have a name tag or anything but my username is my last name, if you see that unforgettable german name be sure to say hi!

I'm in the "wishing I was there" crowd too. I've told myself I'll make it next year, the timing this year was bad for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll stop by at some point. Don't have tickets because studying for a big test for licensure so won't have time for the whole weekend

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty good turnout so far. If you are at the brew fest tonight I will pouring beer. I have a Rep Your Water cap and FL Llano in ASAT under my green volunteer Tshirt . Stop and say hi.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Be there in a few! Looks windy as hell

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty good turnout so far. If you are at the brew fest tonight I will pouring beer. I have a Rep Your Water cap and FL Llano in ASAT under my green volunteer Tshirt . Stop and say hi.

Great seeing you tonight Matt! Thanks for the

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
The brew fest was fun AND LOUD! I hopefully I will see you guys tomorrow!

Wish I could have made it! I just wore my BHA hat in REI for support! I stayed at that hotel last September for a wedding. Good spot in town.

Scottyboy

WKR
I used the "proxy bid" with my phone and got my wife a quilt on the silent auction, some might call it a nice gesture to get her a new quilt..some might call it bribery, either way it worked and we will be there next year!:D

matthewmt

WKR
I used the "proxy bid" with my phone and got my wife a quilt on the silent auction, some might call it a nice gesture to get her a new quilt..some might call it bribery, either way it worked and we will be there next year!:D
Were all of the raffles announced Sat night at the Wilma?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk