BHA Supports an Eco-Terrorist to Head BLM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backcountry Hunters and Anglers publicly supporting an environmental nut job to run the Bureau of Land Management!!!???

Insane….

84E6A273-7B03-46BF-9445-8FD8640907CF.jpegE30ACF7A-A9D7-447B-B7CA-102425A60986.jpeg

TSAMP

WKR
Really not trying to start an argument but I try to be a pretty logical person.

Woman gets degree in environmental studies.
Woman is concerned about logging operations in national forest.
Woman was likely remotely involved in the spiking incident and testified AGAINST her roomates/friends with no charges filed against her.

I mean if you wanna call her a snitch I'll jump on board with that.

But it seems to me she's made a career out of caring for the environment and is likely qualified for the job. The problem lies that she leans toward preservation rather than industrialization. I can't say I have a huge problem with that. We all know there is a balance to be had and sides must be chosen so the GOP is going to back the funding. Big shocker.

I base the above on reading both articles you supplied and no other research was done.

BuzzH

WKR
Backcountry Hunters and Anglers publicly supporting an environmental nut job to run the Bureau of Land Management!!!???

Insane….

View attachment 300000View attachment 300001

Can you share any information on Stone-Manning's conviction of being an eco-terrorist?

I'd be really interested in that article, court documents, etc.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Woman was likely remotely involved in the spiking incident and testified AGAINST her roomates/friends with no charges filed against her.

But it seems to me she's made a career out of caring for the environment and is likely qualified for the job. The problem lies that she leans toward preservation rather than industrialization. I can't say I have a huge problem with that. We all know there is a balance to be had and sides must be chosen so the GOP is going to back the funding. Big shocker.

I base the above on reading both articles you supplied and no other research was done.
"Likely remotely involved". For those asking for court documents, I'd like to see proof of her being "remotely involved". For all we know she could have cut a deal to testify against her friends to avoid a record or jail time. Unless any of you were in the room, it's all guesses. But, carry on defending another trash BHA candidate

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Travis Hobbs
Tree spiking is no joke. Meant to kill loggers and mill workers…… She was a member of “Earth First” they wrote the book on ecoterrorism.

She was awarded immunity to testify against her (4) friends CONVICTED of tree spiking.

If any of you are ok with that, it says a lot about you.

And to publicly support her.

Btaylor

WKR
BHA leadership is liberal, proven fact.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
What the hell difference does that make, I mean really? Name another organization that actively is working to protect and preserve public lands and waters across the country. Conservation and stewardship is not tied to a party is is determined by the character of the men and women that show and do the work to protect our resources. Hell will freeze brick shithouse solid before I ever vote for another democrat but I am very much a conservationist. If party affiliation means more to you than conservation, that is fine, just say so. But stop with the childish bullshit like this thread. Both parties are completely full of self centered and self righteous jack wagons. The lands we have left need watching over, I'll be seeing about that. Your welcome to help any time.

sneaky

"DADDY"

NY Post article, originally posted on Fox News, seems to shut down the "remotely involved" idea. I knew some would see the Foxnews link and start off on that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

204guy

WKR

You left out the part where she collaborated with the terrorists and received immunity for her testimony. The people you keep company with says alot about you.

As for BHA is it possible they didn't know? Thought I read somewhere she was supposed to disclose this info when nominated and she didn't. I'm going to start holding my breath waiting for bha to walk it back.

AZ8

WKR
Can you share any information on Stone-Manning's conviction of being an eco-terrorist?

I'd be really interested in that article, court documents, etc.
Birds of a feather flock together.

She didn’t need to physically pound those spikes in to be culpable. The fact that she was friends and hung out with known Eco-terrorists speaks to her character.

BuzzH

WKR
Birds of a feather flock together.

She didn’t need to physically pound those spikes in to be culpable. The fact that she was friends and hung out with known Eco-terrorists speaks to her character.
I'd just like to see the actual documents...don't trust the MSM or my elected officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.