Biden announces proposed gun control measures

WKR
Why the push to ban AR15s if handguns kill more people? Just wondering since you know science.

He won't answer directly he still never answered the question if he was for an all out ban of AR15's that was asked earlier.
Are you talking about me?

Why do you need to know what I think? To figure out how to "classify" me? Your opinion should be enough for you.

Or are you waiting to hear my opinion so you can attack or criticize it? Ask yourself if that's true.

Robert LaVoy Finicum was shot and killed by FBI agents and a State Trooper during the Malheur Wildlife Refuge debacle (in Oregon).

Certainly a lower body count than Waco or Ruby Ridge, just important to note that the incident didn't pass without loss of life.

Sure, but in a vehicle chase right? Quite different optics than the two other scenarios I listed.

The Bundys are clowns. I wouldn't attribute their ability to "stand up to the Feds" to tactical proficiency. And I don't mean because of nukes and tanks. I mean because I'd expect a radically different level of individual proficiency with a firearm between them and an FBI HRT member.

ROE's play a large part in that sort of stuff. I don't think law enforcement stand-offs are the best examples to use to rationalize either side of the "How would civilians fare against a tyrannical government" debate. I'm not a LEO, but I'd imagine that in those scenarios they're mostly hoping the ass clowns in question will pack up their toys and go home before violence becomes necessary,

It does not, however, always work out that way. When it doesn't, it usually isn't a triumphant moment for the "resistance." It certainly wouldn't serve as an example of successful resistance.

In the specific instance you mentioned, one civilian was killed. No law enforcement were. The occupiers, who just days before made bold statements about "fighting to the end," packed up their Crye Precision and went home. Several were incarcerated.

Ten days before he was killed Lavoy Finicum stated "it needs to be very clear that these buildings will never, ever return to the federal government."

It didn't play out that way.

This isn't mean to say anything one way or another about the 2A, just that that's probably not the best example to use. It could almost serve as evidence to support the opposite of the argument you're making.

It is evident you missed the point I was attempting to make.

Are you talking about me?

Why do you need to know what I think? To figure out how to "classify" me? Your opinion should be enough for you.

Or are you waiting to hear my opinion so you can attack or criticize it? Ask yourself if that's true.
no I was just curious because I can't believe anyone who believes in the second amendment and believes in gun ownership can be for banning any type of firearm. It goes the same for hunters that don't stand up for predator management or trapping.

Sure, but in a vehicle chase right? Quite different optics than the two other scenarios I listed.
Not my understanding. He was stopped by the officers and he reached for a gun in his coat after being told to show his hands and "don't reach for it." They gave him every opportunity to live, but he chose to be a martyr instead.

So you believe in all or nothing then? No shades of gray, just black or white?
When it comes to the second i don't believe in any gray area. It is black or white the left has proven that time and time again. Same with hunting the anti's don't want to meet in the middle they slowly want to chip away until there won't be any hunting left.

When it comes to the second i don't believe in any gray area. It is black or white the left has proven that time and time again. Same with hunting the anti's don't want to meet in the middle they slowly want to chip away until there won't be any hunting left.
Oh but you do. You have already allowed your rights to be "infringed." Or are you fighting for the right to own nukes?

WKR
Of course it's your believe that there was widespread voter fraud - against all documented evidence to the contrary. You didn't have to tell anyone that. We knew.
So if my opinion on voter fraud triggered you, I apologize. I remember it being a thing back when Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

While I have access to someone who is pretty educated here is a question. Let's say that 99% of the masks people are walking around wearing are known not to stop viruses. That 85% of the positive Covid tests happen to folks who wear these same masks all the time. Do we still force them to wear them anyway? Does that make sense to you? Do you wear a mask that won't stop viruses? Do you run down others who choose not to wear those masks? Just curious, please don't be triggered.

ianpadron

WKR
I just sent the following to senator Ron Johnson:

Dear Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for your continued efforts in protecting my Constitutional rights. One such right, endowed by my Creator, is to keep and bear arms. The Biden administration has promised to institute policy that is a direct offense against this right. It is my solemn hope and expectation that you, as my government representative, will fight every last measure to ensure that this important right is preserved. I have confidence that you will do so, and I'll be following you closely to monitor whether my continued support of your candidacy is merited.

Thanks for your consideration.

Respectfully,
John
That right there is how you do it. Wish he was still my Senator but I'm stuck out here is WA state lol

What we have here is a woke "nuanced" sorta SJW.
Let me guess, hate the NRA but love your bird gun. Mini 14s are ok because they arent black and scary (and cnn hasnt told you to sell yours yet-which you will happily when the time comes).
Regardless, you seem to have a great affinity for trolling the board yet fall back on the "nuanced individual" schtick as a safety blanket. Your belief that no proof of election fraud exists, tells us all we need to know about you.
This is one of those "arguing with a fool" situations, so I'll bow out and leave you to your lifes calling as a troll.
G'day

Stewy

FNG
There fixed it for you^

The same DNC policy that wrecked CA is now going to be rolled out Federally. YES, it can and just might happen to you.

Its time to support the outfits with the lobbying horsepower to fight this: NRA and SCI to name a couple.

——-
Fair enough, thanks!