Biden doesn’t agree with changing Supreme Court....until now....

ODB

WKR
Via executive order...

Gentlemen, you are being ruled by a demented dictator who is using his “power” to change systems to bend to the whim of a radical party.

what say ye ?

BFR

WKR
That’s why he nor cumalla would answer that question when asked, all the responses were “come on man I’m not going to answer that” or just blatantly ignoring it.

def90

WKR
I say this is blatant 24HourDumpsterFire territory. Lock it up now, this isn't going anywhere productive or relevant to Rokslide.....

Keep the politics trash to facebook!

It’s general discussion and we are still 6 months away from hunting season, what else are we going to talk about? If you’re not interested then just ignore the thread. I don’t get why people have to get their fingers in to stuff that they have no reason to.

Hows this: if Trump proposed this, how would you have reacted OP? Be honest with yourself, would your commentary been more about him cleaning up the mess?

Not saying i agree with what Biden is doing, but im for a group of people getting together to review how something is or isn't functioning. Please note i skimmed first few paragraphs. Someone TL:DR for us all...i try to read the order in full when my kids are done pissing on my floor because they decided that was funny today...

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
I say this is blatant 24HourDumpsterFire territory. Lock it up now, this isn't going anywhere productive or relevant to Rokslide.....

Keep the politics trash to facebook!

My guess is this post just informed you of something that may directly affect your gun rights. Not relevant on a hunting forum under General Topics?

Please explain.

cjdewese

WKR
Hows this: if Trump proposed this, how would you have reacted OP? Be honest with yourself, would your commentary been more about him cleaning up the mess?

Not saying i agree with what Biden is doing, but im for a group of people getting together to review how something is or isn't functioning. Please note i skimmed first few paragraphs. Someone TL:DR for us all...i try to read the order in full when my kids are done pissing on my floor because they decided that was funny today...
Pretty much my same feelings.

When did it become something bad to get a group of seemingly pretty intelligent people to discuss how something, I think we can all agree could probably use some work in some ways, is or isn't functioning.

I know for one I am not smart enough to solve some of these very complicated issues but glad there are some people willing to at least discuss it.

Broomd

WKR
Aside from any of the real issues here, Biden is a husk of a man. He's a puppet-like shell of his former self --completely inept at everything.
All of these orders are from the radicals that have taken over the party of Kennedy.

It's all on display for everyone to see, especially those who got their feelers hurt by the racist, loud-mouthed Orange Man that kept 99% of his promises, gave historic prosperity to people of all colors and rocketed our economy.

Last edited:

Flyjunky

WKR

When did it become something bad to get a group of seemingly pretty intelligent people to discuss how something, I think we can all agree could probably use some work in some ways, is or isn't functioning.

I know for one I am not smart enough to solve some of these very complicated issues but glad there are some people willing to at least discuss it.
I'd agree if we had "normal" leaders in charge but with all that has happened and is happening I can't see this being for the benefit of the people. Until proven otherwise, I'm assuming this is agenda driven by the radicals in charge.

wyodan

WKR

I would be interested to know how politically diverse the group of selected individuals is. It seems many of these committees are directly selected to support one side of an argument, and fail to represent both sides. And yes I will admit when they are selected to support my side, I do tend to support them more. But I do also feel like 49% of the country is not having their voice heard, depending on which party is currently in office.

Someone TL:DR for us all...i try to read the order in full when my kids are done pissing on my floor because they decided that was funny today...

Here's your TL;DR. Ut prosim.

This is an order to create a commission whose only purpose will be to evaluate possible Supreme Court reform and produce a report within 180 days. They aren't mandated to make a recommendation for action. 36 members - 23 men, 13 women, mostly bipartisan, but I would say this commission probably leans left. All are constitutional academics or retired federal justices, with knowledge of and experience with the Supreme Court. They aren't compensated for their time/expertise.

So, a panel of experts with much more experience and knowledge than our own will be coming together, taking in opinions from the public, various advocacy groups, etc... and compiling information on what judicial reform looks like. And then they'll put it into a report. That report will tell Biden whether or not changes to the Supreme Court are plausible. Even if they make a recommendation to expand the court, that has to be passed through Congress. Maybe the commission discovers a way to make the Supreme Court more representative of the public? But it won't have the power to enact that into law. And neither does Biden.

And also, seeing some of the other comments in this thread, we should put this idea to rest - it would be an extreme extrapolation to view this executive order as some sort of scheme to take away our guns, our liberties, or our rights, or anything else for that matter.

EastMT

WKR
This is the reason he wants/needs a I change the Supreme Court. This is his wish list off his website. He needs a stacked court to pass it all. Let’s be honest, he knows a second term isn’t in the cards for him, so he has nothing to lose.

The biggest threat to our way of life will be if he takes away protections for firearm manufacturers, he will bankrupt every single one. Holding them responsible for the acts of idiots will effectively get rid of all the manufacturers.

This is a FEW of his wants on his site. Everyone should visit Joe’s site.

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines-no selling what you have

Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act-ATF tax stamp for AR’s like fully autos/silencers

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities

Reduce stockpiling of weapons limiting purchases

Require background checks for all gun sales, all private sales go through an FFL

Close the “Charleston 3 day loophole

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions

Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs

Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns.

Require gun owners to safely store their weapons

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Aside from any of the real issues here, Biden is a husk of a man. He's a puppet-like shell of his former self --completely inept at everything.
All of these orders are from the radicals that have taken over the party of Kennedy.

It's all on display for everyone to see, especially those who got their feelers hurt by the racist, loud-mouthed Orange Man that kept 99% of his promises, gave historic prosperity to all people of color and rocketed our economy.

Can I get an Amen!

Very well said.

Wrench

WKR
Cool. Take the guns and the free speech too......them the other 150,000,000 guns that they don't know about and the pooptillion bullets out there can go hot and get this argument settled for good.

Keep messing with the people and soon enough they will mess with the one's who just wanted to be left alone.

That's where the line in the sand is crossed and $hit gets sporty.

Yarak

WKR
Is there actually anyone who REALLY believes anything that comes out of Joe’s mouth concerning what he will and will not do. ?