Biden doesn’t agree with changing Supreme Court....until now....

nrh6.7

WKR
Hows this: if Trump proposed this, how would you have reacted OP? Be honest with yourself, would your commentary been more about him cleaning up the mess?

Not saying i agree with what Biden is doing, but im for a group of people getting together to review how something is or isn't functioning. Please note i skimmed first few paragraphs. Someone TL:DR for us all...i try to read the order in full when my kids are done pissing on my floor because they decided that was funny today...
If you think this is ANYTHING other than trying to lay the groundwork to expand the SCOTUS, then you need to stop taking things at face value. Neither party is perfect, but the Dems are notorious for trying to skirt, bend or break the rules when it comes to pushing their radical agenda.

And if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd be pissed if Trump did this because he'd just be setting a precedent for the Dems to copy. The problem is they can't win honestly so they have to resort to antics and schemes. They can't win honestly because their radical ideas are too radical in the first place, hence trying to get rid of the filibuster and "reviewing" the SCOTUS.

nrh6.7

WKR
All of these orders are from the radicals that have taken over the party of Kennedy.

Bingo! Joe Biden may be called the president, but he is that in title only. He has no power and I fully believe is being completely handled and told what to sign and what to say. He is absolutely clueless...just like the rest of his career, but now he has a legitimate reason. And as much as I don't like him, what his wife and party are doing to him is elder abuse.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I say this is blatant 24HourDumpsterFire territory. Lock it up now, this isn't going anywhere productive or relevant to Rokslide.....

Keep the politics trash to facebook!
You could be right. But with Biden attacking gun rights which directly affect Hunting, we’ll let this one ride until it starts to recycle or people get mean.
I Already deleted one comment for calling somebody stupid?!?!. If someone’s really stupid, you don’t need to call him that. It usually shows.

So argue well boys

@tugrivercopper @Brock A @William Hanson (live2hunt) @realunlucky @Ryan Avery keep an eye on this

Oregon

WKR
Nobody on here is stupid. Just misguided. If you think for a second that NOW changing the SC is nothing more than a political move to ensure you get the outcome your party wants you are very very very misguided.
It’s worked fine for years and years. Obviously you want decisions to go your parties way. Pretty obvious to the folks who aren’t misguided.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody on here is stupid. Just misguided. If you think for a second that NOW changing the SC is nothing more than a political move to ensure you get the outcome your party wants you are very very very misguided.
It’s worked fine for years and years. Obviously you want decisions to go your parties way. Pretty obvious to the folks who aren’t misguided.

Hat’s off to you bro, that sounds much better than “stupid”. Seriously, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbflyer

WKR
Every day Joe and his cohorts provide gifts on a silver platter to his colleagues on the other side to easily secure a majority in ‘22. The question is: will they use them and not drop the ball like they did from ‘16-‘18.

kentuckybowman

Lil-Rokslider
packing the court and trying to add more states so they can get more dem senators. its the play because the dems are going to lose the house next year because of redistricting.

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
Hows this: if Trump proposed this, how would you have reacted OP? Be honest with yourself, would your commentary been more about him cleaning up the mess?

Not saying i agree with what Biden is doing, but im for a group of people getting together to review how something is or isn't functioning. Please note i skimmed first few paragraphs. Someone TL:DR for us all...i try to read the order in full when my kids are done pissing on my floor because they decided that was funny today...

How's this: I would have reacted like I am now. You apparently think I live my life by (R) and (D). Nope. That's a horribly ignorant and reductive insinuation. We've had 9 justices for long enough to know it works - it pisses everyone off; which means it's just about right for the long term survival of the country. A government governs best when it does almost nothing at all, and failing that moves very, very slowly. I believe in the smallest, least activist federal government possible.

You need to take a dose of the medicine you think you are administering to me - do you think the SC is not functioning? Do you really think that an executive order is a "group of people getting together." I think you need to be honest with yourself, what you are watching was predicted before the election - the whole BS about stacking the court. Mind you, Biden is not really in control here, he is an empty vessel that is daily filled with ideas he gets from his handlers. If you doubt this, you are fooling yourself.

Flyjunky

WKR
During his campaigning in October Biden said on camera that he didn't like "court packing" and wouldn't do it, he said the same thing in 2005. Just like all the things Biden said in the past, and campaigned on, he is doing a 180. Like I said earlier, this is about an agenda, nothing more.

If we were to play all the things Biden said during his campaign and has now done a complete reversal, that tape would be pretty long. He's either a serial liar, being controlled by others, or both. Either way, it's pathetic.

Last edited:
Expanding SCOTUS is a clear move to stack the court to rubber stamp
Executive orders. The Democrats that control the House and Senate would love this as they dont have to risk their seats voting for unpopular legislation. The POTUS just created a order then when challenged has the court stamp it constitutional. Stacking the court is effectively creating a dictatorship.

Aside from any of the real issues here, Biden is a husk of a man. He's a puppet-like shell of his former self --completely inept at everything.
All of these orders are from the radicals that have taken over the party of Kennedy.

It's all on display for everyone to see, especially those who got their feelers hurt by the racist, loud-mouthed Orange Man that kept 99% of his promises, gave historic prosperity to people of all colors and rocketed our economy.
I think Biden has always been what you described him as.

def90

WKR
During his campaigning in October Biden said on camera that he didn't like "court packing" and wouldn't do it, he said the same thing in 2005. Just like all the things Biden said in the past, and campaigned on, he is doing a 180. Like I said earlier, this is about an agenda, nothing more.

If we were to play all the things Biden said during his campaign and has now done a complete reversal, that tape would be pretty long. He's either a serial liar, being controlled by others, or both. Either way, it's pathetic.

Well, considering he has a hard time with completing sentences and thoughts I would guess that he really doesn’t have the full grasp of power that many think he does and that there are other people behind the scenes making the real decisions.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
But I do also feel like 49% of the country is not having their voice heard, depending on which party is currently in office.
Regardless what party is in office, there should be a very simple requirement to taking actions, creating laws, EO's, etc, etc. And that requirement should be to stick to one concept: "Will this be a detriment to our nation, our freedom, our rights, our liberties, and/or our Constitution.......and is it in the best interest of those?" Bankrupting the nation should be very simple to see that that would be a detriment. Would stacking the court in the liberal's favor be a detriment to those things listed above? Absolutely.

And for that matter, is even nominating a candidate that has a history of ruling as an activist judge rather than as one that rules by the Constitution and how the law is written a detriment to those things I've written above? Of course. But that's our biggest problem today.........and for many years now......is making policy, laws, EO's, and decisions that are NOT in the best interest of our nation and our Constitution. It seems that everything done by government now is only to the benefit of a select few, or special interest groups. The only special interest group should be "the nation as a whole", and "the Constitution". Make that happen, and we don't even need "parties"........everyone would be doing what's right to start with. But at this point, that's a fantasy world. We're already teetering on the edge, and ready to collapse as a nation. We are quite literally.......a nation at war.......from within.

BjornF16

WKR
Don't worry...nothing but a Commission...oh wait! I think I hear the 2A being flushed down the toilet.

In all seriousness, if you live in a Blue or Purple state, you really should start calling/writing/emailing your Representatives and Senators and tell them to "knock it off!"

Beendare

WKR
Our forefathers designed our Democracy as a "Check and Balance" system with no one entity in control. They knew that one party in control was akin to a Kingdom.

The forefathers never anticipated that the Media would get this politically slanted as they counted on the media being unbiased and holding politicians accountable. With all of the Exec orders and political machinations currently, any modicum of Accountability falls on the Supreme Court.

Mass Media and Federal agencies like the FBI and GAO are NOT Holding the Biden Admin accountable ....and this is the biggest problem facing US citizens; The Political Corruption of media and the Federal government.

_______

BjornF16

WKR
Our forefathers designed our Democracy as a "Check and Balance" system with no one entity in control. They knew that one party in control was akin to a Kingdom.

The forefathers never anticipated that the Media would get this politically slanted as they counted on the media being unbiased and holding politicians accountable. With all of the Exec orders and political machinations currently, any modicum of Accountability falls on the Supreme Court.

Mass Media and Federal agencies like the FBI and GAO are NOT Holding the Biden Admin accountable ....and this is the biggest problem facing US citizens; The Political Corruption of media and the Federal government.

_______
Pet peeve of mine...

Our Forefathers gave us a Republic...they specifically rejected Democracy due to the mob rule mentality that democracy brings.

Carry on...

vanish

WKR
Gentlemen, you are being ruled by a demented dictator who is using his “power” to change systems to bend to the whim of a radical party.

A dictator would have simply done away with the supreme court.

Putting together a committee is a political move to appease someone ( in this case the progressive branch ), showing that "you're listening". It doesn't mean anything will actually happen, even if the recommendation is for change. This has been done thousands of times before.

BjornF16

WKR
Perhaps you missed that the Legislation to pack the court has just been introduced today into the House of Representatives...that hasn't been done thousands of times before.

Complacency kills (in this case, our Republic).

Please, contact your Reps and Senators, especially if they have a "D" by their name.