Big Agnes footprints $5

Snagged the 2 and 3. I'll pair one with the MT Smith and carry one to keep quarters clean. Thanks for sharing

crock239

FNG
Yeah, this was so good i had to go back for seconds!

...then I realized they arrive along with a nice new BA catalog and they might turn out to be expensive after all!

Beanyray

FNG
Bought a couple and when they were delivered I had to get 3 more. I figured I better go ahead and make sure my 3 sons all have one of their own. I'll use them for camping/hunting while my boys will make some amazing forts out of them.

Bloodsoakedberber

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered two of the bigger ones that got added to the site yesterday. Not sure what I'll do with them yet but it seemed like something I needed

gostovp

WKR
Awesome ! I needed some ground tarps for my seek outside Cimarron for me and my son, ordered three of the fly creek HV UL2, two to sleep on and one if we get lucky to lay quarters on!

Thanks for posting this. Picked up two for myself. Hopefully will have some caribou quarters to lay on em'!

Dang your right I just went back to order more after kicking myself and only getting one the first time o well at least I got one as a ground sheet

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk