Sold Big Agnes Mystic UL 15 Long R With Ins Q Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunting1

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Used 1-trip, always stored loose in storage bag indoors Big Agnes Mystic UL 15-degree 850 down bag Long right side with Insulated Q Core Long Pad.

Specs​

• Temperature rating: 15F
  • Bag Weight: Small: 1lb 13oz / Regular: 2lb / Long: 2lb 5oz (bag used in this review)
  • Fill Weight: Small: 13oz / 369g / Regular: 14oz / 397g / Long: 16oz / 454g
  • Draft Collar: Yes
  • Draft Tube: Yes
  • Zipper: Full length
  • Insulation: DownTek 850 fill power
  • RDS-Certified: Yes
  • Shell Fabric: Nylon ripstop with a water-repellent finish
  • Lengths Available: Small -fits up to 5’5”, Regular -fits up to 5’10”, Long -fits up to 6’6”
  • Dimensions: Shoulder S-63”, R-69”, L-72”/ Hip: S-57”, R-60”, L’63” / Feet: S-43”, R-49”, L-52”
  • Mesh Storage sack: included, along with polyester ripstop stuff sack
  • Recommended Stuff Sack Size: 10L
  • 3.5 thick pad with 4.25 larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
  • Our quietest, most deluxe pad that you dont have to sacrifice for weight or space Place on box outside of Feature copy
  • Sleeping on Frozen Ground? Increase to R-Value (add 1.5 to pad value) with the Big Agnes 3rd Degree Foam Pad Place closer to Spec Chart
  • Protective storage sack, replacement valve, and 3M repair patches included Place closer to Spec Chart
  • Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included with pad. (Color will vary depending on excess material) Place on box outside of Feature copy
  • High volume valves with micro adjustment make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness Place on box outside of Feature copy
  • Quilted top and a lightweight stretchy nylon-spandex fabric provides a soft-touch, cushioned pillowy sleeping surface as comfortable as your bed at home
  • Our proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
  • PrimaLoft Silver® insulation, working with a heat reflective film, traps body heat and reflects it back at you, preventing heat loss
  • Aviation grade TPU lamination and durable nylon double rip-stop on the bottom provides ultimate dependability
  • Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
  • Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
$325 TYD thanks

Attachments

• BA.jpg
    BA.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 52

CW2011

FNG
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Is this regular length or long? I’ll take it I think either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CW2011

FNG
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Nvmd. I thought this was a different bag. Not quite what I’m looking for. Still seems like a pretty good deal for someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.